Search results

1. Cleveland

Battle Points quick & easy

Multiple players have requested I make a Battle Tower thread similar to my Elite 4/Amulet Coin thread, so here we go. For starters, this will not be a Battle Tower expert thread. There's older ones around if you're looking to "master" the Battle Tower and climb the now-extinct leaderboards. And...
  2. Cleveland

Optimizing Elite 4 runs with Amulet Coin

NOTE: This thread will not rehash overall Elite 4 team strategy as covered in Midou’s thread and Rygar’s thread. Refer to those for threads for more details on that. In short, the following pokes are highly recommended: -Houndoom with Early Bird ability with Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Taunt...
  3. Cleveland

Add Amulet Coin (and other items) to PWO

Wrote up an official suggestion for this, but felt this would be a good forum topic for additional discussion. I originally brought this up while discussing with other players during the latest swarm, and felt this needed to be written up as an official suggestion. For those who...
  4. Cleveland

Add More UC Pokes to Token Store Rotation

With the current event nearing its end, I thought this would be a good time to bring more attention to a suggestion I made a few months back. Adding more pokes (ideally UC ones only) to the Token Store rotation would be an almost effortless way to generate new content on a daily basis, keeping...
  5. Cleveland

Alternate Accounts

Following up on a discussion a few of us were having the other day in-game... Why do many in the community have an alternate account? I'm genuinely curious. As in, what is the general purpose of having an alternate account? Additionally, I've heard there are some rules on alternate accounts...
  6. Cleveland

How do i get held items?

Other than from the battle tower Anywhere else I can buy or acquire?
  7. Cleveland

Blank Screen upon logging in

Here is what it looks like when I log in. I can't get past this: Please help!
  8. Cleveland

Next Event?

Not to be "that guy" - but I was curious when the next event/expansion of gameplay will be. I've been kinda stuck (have all badges, completed all quests, have a team full of 99s that I want, etc.) for awhile now and don't know what to do. I don't have the time or desire to go shiny hunting or...
  9. Cleveland

Creating A Guild

How does this work? Me and some friends are looking into it. http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.php?title=Guilds "0.001% of the total amount of in game money" so how much is this right now? And how do I create it once I meet the requirements?
  10. Cleveland

Pokemon League

Will this ever be added to the game? Just wondering. I've beaten the game and ran through all the trainers several times over now, just looking for something new to do.
  11. Cleveland

Best Place to Train?

Hey guys, I was wondering, before I decide to do a quest or not, where the best place for training is? Just got my 16th badge today. I assume the top 3 are Dragon's Den, Cerulean Cave, and Mt. Silver? Would someone (who has access to all 3 places or just knows about all 3 places) rank the best...