Search results

1. Donar

Client Update 1.97.2

This update has been a long time in the making and while it does not immediately bring any changes visible to players, it gives many new tools for the content staff to work with. We have departed from our old custom scripting language that went by the name of XanaScript and will from now on...
  2. Donar

New Server

@Crenel, going by what you said yourself, you have been gone for 5 years. While you have been staff in the past, 5 years is a long time and you could at leas take the time to get up to speed with what has been going on in that time. Specifically the past 2 years the current staff has been...
  3. Donar

Where are the tilesheets for tiled?

The PWO version of Tiled already comes with the tiles included. Note that unmodified Tiled will not be able to save maps in a compatible format for PWO, so they can't be used for contest entries.
  4. Donar

Client Update 1.97

That is not true and I'd like to know how you even came to that conclusion?
  5. Donar

De-Leveling

With the introduced exp changes of the last update I see little reason for this tbh. There is no longer a penalization for evolving your Pokemon as soon as you can as the exp requirements in a evolution line are equivalent, or in other words: a Beldum will take as much exp to reach level 100 as...
  6. Donar

Pwo 1.97 problems

This only happens in non-pvp battles right now and will be fixed with the next restart. For future references please post bug reports on the playerdex under Bug Reports.
  7. Donar

Client Update 1.97

Don't be fooled, we have prepared a new update for you. This time focused on fixing and implementing features that frankly should have been there since a long time ago, including the PC offering box storage and being able to finally reach level 100. While there has been staff testing it's...
  8. Donar

Lost some pokemons

You might want to try logging into the game at least once to actually obtain some pokemon before claiming to have lost them ;)
  9. Donar

Donar's Changelog

Please report any errors/bugs you find on the Playerdex Bug Catcher  :) Note that some of the newer changes (e.g. those dated for today) might not be live yet as they require a server restart to be applied. This log does only include changes relevant for players. Currently working on...
  10. Donar

Autowalk

I was of the impression that I did send you an PM regarding it, seems I forgot. But yes, don't mention that program, using it is against our rules.
  11. Donar

Client Update 1.96

Seems our artist had a little slip up there, we'll fix it within the next hours it's been fixed. For now you can just go to the folder you installed PWO and look at \Skins\Default\Images\Monsters\Front\Normal\, delete 52.png and rename 52u.png to 52.png Alternatively you can redownload and...
  12. Donar

Client Update 1.96

After what ended up being weeks of testing we finally have another major update ready for you guys. The main focus was on completely rewriting the battle engine on the server side but hasn't been left at that; it includes some new features such as different types of Pokeballs as well as Random...
  13. Donar

Email error with donation

This issues has been resolved on the Bug Catcher.
  14. Donar

Some important moves.

Pursuit should already be working, if it doesn't please report it on the bug catcher with details on how it is broken and I'll see to fixing it. After the server restart at 10 AM UTC today the following moves should be working: All partially trapping moves, Haze, Detect, Protect, Quick Guard...
  15. Donar

character stuck!

Your character has been moved, you should be able to continue playing now.
  16. Donar

hakced

I have banned the account for now and informed one of our GMs about it, they will get in contact with you once they are available.
  17. Donar

slack off

I made a slight error when I fixed something with them earlier, this will be fixed with the next restart. Thanks for the report, please report any bugs on the Playerdex Bug Catcher in the future.
  18. Donar

Add ons with client and .2

The patcher file would be called PWOPatch.exe, so I'm unsure what exactly it is that you downloaded, but it was certainly not the original patcher. You can double check if your download is valid by comparing the checksums which are provided at the end of the post with the download links here. To...
  19. Donar

The move leechseed is bugged.

Thanks for the report, this has been fixed as of the last restart. In the future, please use the Bug Catcher on the Playerdex for any bug reports you might have :)
  20. Donar

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95.1 That's only a visual error, the actual max HP of the Pokemon never change. This will be fixed in the next server update, thanks for the report.