Search results

1. Luminance

Client PWO Client v1.98.0

Greetings PWO loyal fans, PWO team wishes you had the best time during this year's Halloween. We humbly present a minor update to our current Client, PWO 1.98.0. It doesn't have much of improvements, but let's hope for a brighter future for our client. You will be required to download the full...
  2. Luminance

Authentication Issue

Please, make sure that you have downloaded the client from our website only. If you were downloading it from our website, then please follow these steps and try again: If nothing helped, please visit our IRC and ask for Serapis.
  3. Luminance

My girlfriend can't loggin

Apologies to everyone who was waiting for me, I was sick the whole month and couldn't be available at all. Please, let me know your available times in UTC to check your problems on IRC.
  4. Luminance

Sorry, I had few life-troubles in the past week, and couldn't be active in PWO. Please, let me know when you are available for the next few days. Thank you for understanding.
  5. Luminance

Okay, I might be confused with the times you have listed, so allow me to give you a list of the times I may be available on: Sunday to Thursday: from 5 PM to 10 PM UTC. Friday* and Saturday: From 10 AM to 10 PM UTC. Kindly, select a specific date and time, and let me know of it. :) *I will...
  6. Luminance

Hello there, Could you or your girlfriend drop by IRC and ask for Serapis? I would like to explore some options and possibilities with you. If you may not be available now, kindly let me know the times (in UTC) you may be available on.
  7. Luminance

AFK KICK TIMER POLL

Just to note, the AFK time is no longer added to the playing time.
  8. Luminance

Troubles with the latest Client

Can you tell us more about your system? What launcher do you use? (if any.) What operating system do you use? What are the running applications when you launch the PWO client? Are you also available for a TeamViewer session to check this issue at your side if we couldn't determine the root...
  9. Luminance

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event Thank you for reporting this bug. It should be fixed now, and you can go back to finish the quest normally. Enjoy the game. :)
  10. Luminance

Not getting emails for recovery (GMAIL)

It would be better to state when you can join IRC in UTC, so that we can arrange an appointment. :)
  11. Luminance

Authenticating problem

Kindly make sure that you are using the latest version of PWO client. You can find download links to the latest client here.
  12. Luminance

problem with getting back my account

http://pokemon-world-online.net/chat.php
  13. Luminance

Loading map Scuttle Cove...

Can you please join IRC to investigate this a little further? Ask for Serapis there.
  14. Luminance

problem with getting back my account

Can you join IRC to investigate this problem a little bit further? Ask for Serapis there.
  15. Luminance

Bulbasaur dont learn sleep powder at 13 lvl.why?

This is a client-side problem; Bulbasaur learns Sleep Powder and PoisonPowder at level 13, where the client can't process multiple move-learning messages at once. This issue has already been fixed in the upcoming client update. Thank you for your understanding.
  16. Luminance

Verify your account to access the game.

Have you tried to update your PWO client version? Please, download the latest version and let us know if the problem persists.
  17. Luminance

Invalid Username or Password (after resetting the password)

Re: Invalid Username or Password (after resetting the passwo Format as well? If yes, then let me know when you will be available next to have a conversation of IRC about this issue. UTC times are proffered.
  18. Luminance

Invalid Username or Password (after resetting the password)

Re: Invalid Username or Password (after resetting the passwo Kindly try to set your "Language for Non-Unicode applications" to English US, and the "Formats" to "English US". Language for Non-Unicode applications can be found under the administrative tab of "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and...
  19. Luminance

Dragons Quest

Congratulations then. Talk to the leader upstairs to get the Dragon Club Membership Card.
  20. Luminance

E-mail lost

Ask for Serapis or Reborn on IRC. Please mention when will you visit there so that I could be available at that time.