Search results

1. Krysi

Automatically re-post items for sale on Mart + other improvements.

500 is a bit much, I think that number could potentially crash things if the data was sent all at once. A more reasonable number would need to be considered. We need to factor in that multiple people could be listing pokemon at once and that they can do this back to back, so it needs to be an...
  2. Krysi

Delete account

Hello, to prevent this topic from potentially going down the wrong path, I've chosen to PM you instead.
  3. Krysi

New Faces of PWO

Yeah, that's what Charlie said before he wore them every day for the rest of his life too. >:l
  4. Krysi

New Faces of PWO

Dammit Pat, you're supposed to be on my side, not supporting that I'm a robot. I am 100% hooman. >:v White t-shirt syndrome btw.
  5. Krysi

New Faces of PWO

See, this guy gets it!
  6. Krysi

New Faces of PWO

I dunno man, that seems pretty robotic to me. I'm sus, it's almost too perfect.
  7. Krysi

Hello and thank you for your feedback. This is indeed a work in progress, we wanted players to use it and give us their opinions on how we could make it better, which you have done. Don't ever hesitate to do so in regards to Playerdex as we're always looking for ways to better it and make it...
  8. Krysi

I don't recall there being a limit put on it, so if a limit does pop up, it may possibly be a bug. Let me know what happens.
  9. Krysi

You are correct, this was added during the last major Playerdex update. :)
  10. Krysi

Random battle bug

Hello again, I would like to clarify that only the battle itself needs to be recorded when this glitch occurs. Specifically, record from the start of the battle and try doing inputs like normal to show us how the client is responding to this for you.
  11. Krysi

Random battle bug

Hello and thank you for the clarification, but it was not necessary. We're aware of the basic issue, but we want to see a recording of a player's client when this issue occurs to see the inputs, cause and effect. This may help us find a solution faster.
  12. Krysi

Random battle bug

Hello, would you be willing to post a recording of this issue to help us recreate and resolve it faster?
  13. Krysi

The 2020 PWO awards

Finally, a valid reason to post this video. Congrats to everyone that won awards, hope you stick around and keep enjoying PWO. :) I didn't actually notice the results were in until Jinji told me.
  14. Krysi

Bike Chains breaking

I approve of these ideas. :) I have no idea how a temporary bike would be coded though, so I'm a bit curious about that.
  15. Krysi

Bike Chains breaking

I think a possible alternative for this would be "rent to own". Pay $50,000 to get 100,000 steps for up to a week of usage. Once the week is up or 100,000 steps have been used, you can no longer use the bike until you pay $50,000 again. Once you've gone through this cycle 10 times, you've bought...
  16. Krysi

Event Pory Event Mapping Contest!!

Unfortunately no, I specified that it couldn't be undone once Klay chose to give their rewards to you. :)
  17. Krysi

Event Pory Event Mapping Contest!!

It is possible and has been done. The event rewards have been distributed. Thank you all for participating! :D
  18. Krysi

Retrieve account

Hello, for your own safety, your personal information has been removed from your post. Also for this issue to be addressed appropriately, we will need you to file a proper account issue report here: https://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.com/watch.php?Write=3
  19. Krysi

Stuck in JIBAKURA TOWER.

Hello, this has been resolved.
  20. Krysi

Stuck in Kinyoubi dungeon.

Hello, this was resolved last night. Enjoy playing PWO. :)