Search results

1. GawertyXL

Ello.

Ello - How's it going all?
  2. GawertyXL

Gawerty's compendium of suggestions/ideas that wont leave him alone - Please Comment!

Alright so, I figured I would put one of these out there, and make this my MAIN thread for all suggestions/ideas I have as I get them, it makes more sense than posting multiple threads to me. With that in mind, each idea I post I will be very drawn out with them initially, and then I will...
  3. GawertyXL

Going to try and play for a bit and see what happens

I feel like I could register a trademark for how often I come and go on PWO, but at this point, its hardly surprising that i'd find my way back here. Just letting you all know, I'll be around for a few weeks, trying to see if I can find a spark of enjoyment. Cheers, Gawerty (I blame...
  4. GawertyXL

A activity suggestion

Okay. So after some thought, i've come to realize that I don't think the PWO Forums will ever become anything similar to the activity it once had. Of course, I can always be wrong, such is human nature after all. I just have this feeling that unless PWO were to actually truly invest into making...
  5. GawertyXL

Hey.

It's been a while. I've been kind of lurking around for a long time (Occasionally posting every few weeks/months) and I kind of got nostalgic recently and decided to play the game a bit, so that may lead to things...or not. I am announcing that I am currently around and semi-active as I go...
  6. GawertyXL

Guide(s) section on the forums

So I feel as if I should have suggested this several times back in the day, but I never did. I am unsure on if anyone else has either. Why don't we have a section on the forums for Guides... Which could have a subforum for in-game guides (Or switch it around so in-game guides go in the main...
  7. GawertyXL

Found this on my old backup hard drive~

I was looking at the computer I used back in 2007 - 2010 and I found the old PWO Client, I never was able to play back then though... Here are some screenies of the client though.
  8. GawertyXL

Updating The Tutorial Island

So, While walking around on my new character, I noticed several outdated bits of information about the game. It may lead some new players to be confused about what they have to do, to do certain things, just saying :)
  9. GawertyXL

The end of the alias: Gawerty.

Some of you may wonder what this thread entails. three big points I will make here: I am not leaving PWO, I am not killing off my past with any of my old accounts, I am only looking at myself more mature than when I picked up this name. With this name, I was probably 9, I did not even begin to...
  10. GawertyXL

A personal rant don't open if you are going to get offended

Hey everyone, I usually don't tend to speak out about these things, although i've been carefully observing it for near on two years... I can not stand it, I know that regular users shouldn't technically be able to read other regular users reports, or ban appeals, I understand that was a mistake...
  11. GawertyXL

What do you find is the best thing to do in PWO!

Hey guys, Gawerty here. I've been playing pwo for roughly two years with many different accounts. i've stuck to this one for forums the most though. For my 500th post I wanted it too be a bit special so I thought "Hey whats the best thing to do in pwo? matter of fact what do others do too pass...
  12. GawertyXL

A spite of inactivity.

Im sorry to say it too all of you who know me, Im leaving pwo for a while, Mostly because... I have lost interest. I keep making new accounts to spate myself over (is that even a real word? lol!) Its just, I keep coming back for my friends, Im just tired of what i feel like is wasting my time...
  13. GawertyXL

Thanks PWO :)

Well its winding down for me, After a year of playing this game (marking on the 16th) ill be proud to say ive been a player here for 1 year, Thanks so much for continuing to keep this game alive even after all of the events that have happened as of late, Thanks so much, this game means a lot to me~
  14. GawertyXL

Please Read The Forum Rules!

People please read these rules, at the top of this very forum! it's quite annoying for people to anwser what is stated straight above all of these server threads everybody keeps making.