Search results

1. A

Once again, the abyss gazes back.

Been a long time since I've been here, and even longer since I last played. Unable to return to playing atm, but hopefully I'll get to give the current version a try in the near future. Just curious if anyone is still around that remembers me.
  2. A

Who remembers the trainer of the abyss?

I seem to be seeing that many of the veteran players that used to be around when I was active are returning, figured i'd see who's still here that remembers me. I see Prof. Oak, Bluerise ( *jokingly* they stop blaming you for everything yet lee?), Saric, Jinji, Chocobo, and others are still here...
  3. A

Trainer of the Abyss Returns....Again

So during my 3 month absence due to summer and several other mmo things i was doing, such as the Bounty Hounds Online beta destiny beta, and others, apparently the staff took a trip to hell, the game skyrocketed in awesomeness, one of my favorite staff members was apparently forced out of town...
  4. A

The Trainer From The Abyss Returns

I don't expect any of you to know who i am or to remember me. but i was a player back in late 2009 to early 2011, I never really made myself widely known, but for those of you who do remember me, i largely stopped playing after my account from then got deleted for some odd reason, but in any...