Search results

1. D

End of PWO?

It's been a while, isn't it? "Pokemon World Online", Everytime I hear this only one thing comes in my mind, "Used to be a great game".What now? Nothing.The game's dead and it won't be same as the game used to 2-3 years ago.It's so sad to see Naero's post "What would you like to suggest to...
  2. D

Spectate Battle

As the Title says,How about you guys add Spectate Battle mode in next update or just make a new patch about spectate battle so we could install it instead of waiting for next client update.
  3. D

User Already in The System Issue Fixed

Well i was just playing pwo around and after a few seconds of it i got kicked out,i tried relogin again but it showed User Already in the system error,Well Now it is a common error these days,What i did is just simple steps to get rid of it and yeah it works. -To Fix this error,all u have to do...
  4. D

Seen Suggestion

Let the SS Say Everything,Its just simple suggestion,it should be implemeneted in PM(Private Message Box) Edit:Suggested by The-Beast
  5. D

Save Command[Polls Added]

As Most of u know that game is getting crash after every 2 mins and Most of the players have lost their Pokemon due to RollBack and crashes,I just wanna know from u people that whether there should be a force save command like /save or no.A type of command that will force save ur game and...
  6. D

Happy Bday Pansy

Happy Bday Pansy...Get me a Chocolate Cake.. :D Also Gimme Cool Pokes...Happy Bday Cool [GM]…
  7. D

Event Help

Here's Help for the event if ur still stuck at any quest,go to the link below http://adf.ly/thXeo P.S. Credits go to Mescolare/Mixunli
  8. D

2014 Guild Wars

Hey People,as the sub says Guild War,What about organising it? i know plenty of the guilds are inactive but still organise it,since the game is dead and have no fun now :-\ .More likely i think Only PVP would be good no hunting in guild wars and only 99 lvl battle no other lvl battle like 30 or...
  9. D

UpComing Pokemon Game

Well I dont know where this is true but i saw this on facebook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Cs4L1JALY Guys here's the trailer check it out :D xD what u think guys :D
  10. D

Is This Even Possible? Need Help From Top Battlers

Well Hello Everyone,i opened this topic to ask a question from TOp Battlers in PWO Is that even possible a S Arca Tanked a Drago with 31 atk Boosted (Dragon Dance) and used Aqua Tail?Please i really need Help,i had ask many players they had answer No, i wanna ask this bcoz of my tourney,Some...
  11. D

Happy Birthday to Me(1 Year Old at PWO)

Hehehehe Happy Birthday to me now i m 18 years old and 1 year old at PWO :P :P,I Wasnt Much Online Today due to some Reasons :P,This was the date when i Joined the game :D ,I got a Big Chocolate Cake,Anyone want? ~Enjoy~
  12. D

Salamance And Dragon Dance

okay okay okay I know this topic need to be post at suggestion but still posting here seems to be fair,I just wanna say that now Pokemons in pwo are getting OP by boosting moves like Dragon Dance,U can see Dragonite,Kingdra,S Gyrardos and other,What about adding dragon dance to Salamance,Sala...
  13. D

Time for a Break

Yo Yo Yo Everyone,huh Break Again Why?Yes its True i m taking break again,Me and My Friends are going on a vacation trip for Next 10 days,So yOU CAN Say i will be back on 23rd of June,So Cya All i wont miss all 242 Friends :P :P xD Cya Everyone
  14. D

Caught My First Golden Fish

OhYeah Finally After 15 days of Hunting i found a Shiny and its Golden Fish,Yup Its S Magikarp i Went Mad hahahaha xD :D :D
  15. D

Tag Team Battle

I Just Think about adding Tag Team Battle in Pwo Or Can we have like 3 vs 3 Pokemon battle i mean there must be a option of storing Pokemons in pc so we can battle even 1vs ,2 vs 2,3vs 3,4 vs4, 5 vs 5,Any Thoughts? ???
  16. D

Adding Daycare

Well Well Well,As i see Many Players want to Evolve their pokemon to 99 but sometimes crash or roll back occrus which cause their poke unevolved,My idea is that What about adding a npc name Daycarer which is in south of Goldenrod City in the house,All You have to do this to make your pokemon...
  17. D

Dratini Skin

Yo Everyone,I just wanna ask cant be the rate of dratini Skin be reduced,I m tired of being finding him,many players told me the chances are 1/1000,I got an idea then for those who have Membership must have greater chance to get the Drat skin like 1/650 and for who dont have MS stay 1/1000 for those
  18. D

Hello People:D

I dont remmeber whether I made the topic or not,so just saying hello to everyone lol,Hope to find u all ingame xD :P Edit:Call Me Dan,that would be good
  19. D

My Idea Towards the next Update

As Shane returned and we got so many updates,my idea is that Items should be tradable and could tokens could sent through game instead of playerdex?i would likd to see items tradable
  20. D

New Update Talk(Added Polls)Vote Now

Today marks a great day for PWO once again. Version 1.94 is now out! You can download this from the downloads page. (soon) Some of the updates are listed below. - A bunch of updates for staff. - Chat Links for Pokemons (Shift click your pokemon ingame to link them in chat! Great for selling...