Search results

1. D

End of PWO?

My intentions were never to poison the water..All I wanted to say is that the game is not much active like it used to be,Ofcourse the game has developed alot and the staff are still trying their best but if you look back 2-3 years ago..Game used to be pretty much active ( More likely crowded) I...
  2. D

End of PWO?

It's been a while, isn't it? "Pokemon World Online", Everytime I hear this only one thing comes in my mind, "Used to be a great game".What now? Nothing.The game's dead and it won't be same as the game used to 2-3 years ago.It's so sad to see Naero's post "What would you like to suggest to...
  3. D

Guilds - Time for a change

Learn From Clash of Clans,There is a Huge Difference Between their Guild System and Pwo's guild System.Guild Alias and Guild Rivalry is a much needed stuff to be implement.
  4. D

AFK KICK TIMER POLL

I Totally Agree with Future here,For Example If Server is full(Frequently happens in Events)So the server will kick out Inactive members and let other players,30 mins will be too much,15 mins is just fine.
  5. D

Event ideas

20 Years Of Pokemon Event :P
  6. D

Spectate Battle

As the Title says,How about you guys add Spectate Battle mode in next update or just make a new patch about spectate battle so we could install it instead of waiting for next client update.
  7. D

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Smartest:Fadoka Friendliest: CharlotteOne Funniest:Sylpharionz Coolest: Darcia Best Debater:Darcia Comeback Player of the Year:Gobfather Most Attractive Male:Darcia Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Most Trustworthy: TrueAsh Most Helpful: TrueAsh Most Potential...
  8. D

Best wishes for 2015 ( at least what's left of it)

Best Wishes for 2016**,Finger Crossed for Christmas Event :P
  9. D

Wedding and retirement

Dude your not even inviting me to your wedding :P Well i wish you best for luck for rest of your journey,Hope to see You Again ;)
  10. D

Venture Forth into the Occult...[Event] CLOSED

Re: Venture Forth into the Occult...at your own Risk! [Event I will rate 8 out of 10,it was a nice event with decent spawns,i just didnt get one thing in the whole event,there is a absol in the game,Whenever i interact with him it always says this absol is worried,Can Anyone explain about this?
  11. D

Rig Project Changelog

Woah Awesome Work Rig,Just a Question.Are there still more blocks left or this one was the last one?
  12. D

Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! *EVENT CLOSED*

Re: Weekend Event - Farside Valley calls for aid! Welcome to the game Poison,Great Event Staff,Very Good Spawns and Wonderful maps,Amazing Job Julia,Hey Staff Can you tell us when event is going to over, Is is possible to extend it to Wednesday?
  13. D

Summer Mapping Contest - Result Out

When is the event? Any estimated date?
  14. D

Hello guys :)

Welcome To Da Game Auntie, Now Gimme all Your Pokes
  15. D

Back after 7 years

WOW I didnt Even Knew that game was so cool about 7 Years ago,Welcome Back Bro!There are Plenty of New Changes in the game and more to come soon,If u need Any of the Help Just Drop me a pm or Ask at Help Channel,I m Always There ;)
  16. D

Lance skin

Which one? :D normal sprite with Green name and a Star? :P
  17. D

Halloween

I Dont Think that There will be a Halloween Event this year since the staff are working on the battle system and The Mapping Contest Event has also not started so i guess there will be very few Chances of Halloween Event.
  18. D

it's that time of year again, boys and girls

Re-Welcome Re-back ;)
  19. D

Dear Mother of Mrrs!

*Sleep,Sleep and Sleep*Welcome Back My Girl :P
  20. D

Weekend Event - World Blood Donor Day

I really like the concept of this event and it was much meaningfull,if Staff will do these type of regular event Game wont die for sure,If you guys(Staff) are thinking of organising one more event something like this,i may give some suggestion like on this 21st June Father's Day,Think about it...