Search results

1. M

The 2013 PWO Awards thread!

Bluee could my awards be added? I'm chichi :P I just can't log in to the forums with my main account :/
  2. M

The 2013 PWO Awards thread!

I'd like to thank Saric for putting all of the hard work into this and everyone who voted for me in whatever category it may have been. Congrats to the rest of the winners <3
  3. M

Critical Hit Revamp

I am in favor of the chance of a crit being reduced but i feel as if the damage should remain the same.
  4. M

Advice For Slaking Haters...!

Why don't you try battling a slak just to see how wrong you are? Rhydon I'm not too sure on, haven't personally tried it. But you're also forgetting rhydon is a defensive tank. Lets see, Char and typh do have a chance, i'll give you that. Like i said, must be faster with uber sp atk Fera =...
  5. M

The 2013 PWO awards

I love feisty women. Mmmmmm!
  6. M

Advice For Slaking Haters...!

Drexed you're kidding right? doesnt matter if rhydon isnt fast enough, focus punch has negative priority so slak would never attack first. dragonite can't beat a slak full HP, ive tested numerous times, char and typh MUST be faster and thats still not guaranteed yet, sala is a no. and...
  7. M

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: Darcia Friendliest: Siauwlong Funniest: JD001 Coolest: Dovee Best Debater: EcoWOLFrb Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Gifford Most Attractive Male: Aflax because of his 22 inch guns Most Attractive Female: CuddlyHunBun Most...
  8. M

Tecknical updates

Ahh I see, thanks for enlightening me HOF, would you happen to know what moves have decreased priority? EDIT: Nvm got them
  9. M

Tecknical updates

Teck thanks for all of the hard work. I would like to report a bug I found in battle, not sure where I was supposed to report this so I guess here :P After the addition of priority moves, I had some weird incidents with my Tyranitar. It seems to attack Slakings first, with crunch, a move that...
  10. M

Outrage on Arcanine Problem

TM = Technical Machine.
  11. M

Your memorable screenshots?

That moment when your heart jumps and your hand starts shaking, so careful to only click "Pokeball".
  12. M

Happy Halloween PWO 2013!
  13. M

Silver Town Porter

In my point of view I feel as if the price should be slightly reduced. I feel as if the price of the porter should be reduced slightly, maybe to 10k, it seems reasonable. For veteran players and players with a sufficient amount of cash the 15k shouldn't be a problem. As Julio said, there are...
  14. M

Quick Question

Alright thanks choco, I just wanted to be sure before I made any unnecessary threads. Thanks again!
  15. M

Quick Question

I know it's against the rules to have multiple forum topics in the trade section, but I was wondering if it would be bad to separate my token store from my pokemon shop? Just a curious question as I've been thinking about separating them. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
  16. M

Well its been fun

You did great as a GM, see you around ingame and on xat :) Glad youre not entirely quitting the game
  17. M

Playerdex: 13

Hey if possible could i get a little more info on this? I'm a bit new to the game so just curious, thanks!
  18. M

Shiny Change Poll

I like the 25-31 idea as it is not overly dramatically changing the new shinies, although 22-31 wouldnt be too much of a problem either.
  19. M

This may sound a little dumb :P but for me, my two moments would have to be finally defeating Darcia and Dovee in battle. I have A LOT of respect for them as battlers so it means a lot to me Darcia and Dovee
  20. M

(Re)Introduction of Chichiman

Thank you Jinji, I would especially like to thank you and the rest of the staff for all the hard work and time that you guys put into this game<3