Search results

1. P

Goodbye, see ya'll around!

Well it's been like 4 years since i made a account here, and met many great people. It was a joy to play a game with you all, and to all the friends I made I hope all goes well in your lives, and gaming endeavors. Enjoy the game and hope to see you all later! See ya, Knuckles
  2. P

IT'S AMAZING BUG [S] X-MAS EVENT.

Sorry you didnt really get them: I got a S aipom and glad it wasn't a bug
  3. P

IT'S AMAZING BUG [S] X-MAS EVENT.

So did you really get a S aipom and Pineco? Or was it a bug and you didnt get them shiny?
  4. P

Back

Hey Buggot :)
  5. P

I'm back ???????? Maybe.

I remember you, I think i made you a umbreon skin
  6. P

PWO Source and what not.

NVM, the img shows enough
  7. P

Goodbye

See ya later Zain :) Really!
  8. P

"Shiny Chance for Token Store" question.

I know what you mean franc: I got 45 Whismurs, 1 Dratini and 0 Shiny :( I am done trying haha
  9. P

PWO staff updates

Where is this game to download?
  10. P

Update on Client Permissions.

As of right now there is not a new client for you to download: From what I have understood our game accounts and playtime will not be deleted, and the Membership will be extended for the downtime period. As far as needing a new client I believe something is in the works for this solution...
  11. P

Finally S Bagon ! - So Lucky S Larvitar Now ^^

Re: Finally S Bagon ! ^^ How many tries? When i was testing the new pdex for lee i got lucky and got S zangoose but it was on the copy database and i couldnt have it transfered o er when pdex went live :( and i tried 9-10 times on S bagon when live and no luck
  12. P

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Yes the name change will work, its a item on the mart.
  13. P

Blue's Log Of Updates

finally! GREAT JOB
  14. P

Blue's Log Of Updates

Thats good news behind planning i guess but almost there mayne this month :)
  15. P

Blue's Log Of Updates

So its mid august any news?
  16. P

My biggest luck

That S fera needs to come home to daddy
  17. P

Shiny from token store

I thought it was like changed to a 5% chanxe if its 1/8000+ there would be no point in trying anymore for me. No wonder its been forever since i got one after hundreds of dollars. Oh well guess thats why its donations
  18. P

My Bonus dratini token!??

If the bonus pokemon is Shiny it is minimum 8 ivs: Since yours isn't shiny its 1-31 ivs
  19. P

How are status potions not in game?

Or do what i do and get a ton of revives and hyper potions and boom if it faints revive and heal :P
  20. P

Caught My First Golden Fish

what were its ivs with the new ivs