Search results

1. D

Battle Tower is Live!

Hi Fabio, The Battle Tower is on Island 7 of the Sevii Islands, accessible via the ferry system.
  2. D

I need help changing Pokemon?

If you go into a Pokecenter, press space bar on the pc. right click on the Pokemon you want to move into your team and click the number of the slot you want to move it to. I hope this helps
  3. D

pokemon released

You can unrelease Pokemon on playerdex
  4. D

Battle Tower is Live!

Are ohko moves solely what's stopping progression or are the NPC pokes moves good enough now to wear you down on their own?
  5. D

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates It will apply to heal bell, roost and waterfall. I will also roll out to fire punch and outrage tutors soon, the move tutors that cost money basically. It will only apply to ones taught it from now on Im afraid.
  6. D

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates And just put in a points bank to store points for anyone who gets near 999 points
  7. D

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates Ive put in heal bell as a tutor at Battle Tower and made it so if you teach a Pokemon a move here, you will be able to teach that Pokenon the move again for free if you lose the move on Playerdex.
  8. D

Battle Tower is Live!

Currently that is how it works. If you have any more suggestions for battle tower levels or how to gain them, what they should get you, feel free to pm me.
  9. D

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates The special modes now give 5 points again. Also I have put in a crude tier mode as a special mode. These have some smogon tiers. I have bigger plans for this for future but for now it teleports you to a room with an npc who uses a particular tier pokemon. If you see...
  10. D

Battle Tower is Live!

If you get disconnected because of your net connection it isnt a bug though? There is nothing that we can do about that? I'm sorry to hear that you were adversely affected by it though.
  11. D

Battle Tower is Live!

Thanks for the feedback. The problem with custom mode is people could pick 6 caterpies to fight and then that is no effort. The other special modes are still 5 points. They no longer cost 45 points, it was reduced to 30 a couple of days ago. Im waiting a week to see what the survival streaks are...
  12. D

Battle Tower is Live!

I should have put the points back in for custom modes as people seem to like it now. Let me know if it isnt working still.
  13. D

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates Realised I've not been announcing changes well so I'll post here. As a general point battle tower is very young and things are likely to change often in response to requests and feedback as it comes. Recently: Duplicate hold items banned Disabled lower level battles...
  14. D

Battle Tower Feedback

I will reply to this more fully later, but the records will be reset, moves of Pokémon being used by NPCs are in the process of being changed but this takes time. As for the streaks being harder now, if this is the case then points being rewarded can be adjusted. Such long streaks should be...
  15. D

Battle Tower Feedback

As an update, I've put a restriction in on having just one of any individual hold item for the Battle Tower in line with the handhelds
  16. D

Battle Tower is Live!

You now get 2 points for each battle between 11 and 35 for the moment
  17. D

Battle Tower Feedback

Okay so I have made this topic seeing as the Battle Tower (BT) has been open for a week already and wanted some feedback and to go over some of the logic behind how things are currently set up. As I am sure you are aware by now there are 2 standard modes available, regular and survival mode...
  18. D

Battle Tower is Live!

Thanks for the TM suggestions, I will discuss with other staff members about those. With regards to prices, I wasn't saying at any point the prices would be lowered, we have a set length of time in mind for how long we want each item to take to get ranging from one run through on regular mode...
  19. D

Battle Tower is Live!

The amount of points each mode/battle yields, the cost of each prizes are going to be reviewed constantly but Protector was meant to be a prize that does take quite a lot of effort to obtain.
  20. D

Battle Tower is Live!

Thanks for the feedback. Out of interest which TMs do you feel are missing then and would be better suited here? The TMs that overlap here with prize corner are being removed from prize corner. With regards to Dawn stone the logic here is, it was not supposed to be released in the manor it was...