Search results

1. O

CALCULATE THE CHANCES! (Math Geniuses!)

Math in a vacuum: To rehash my calculation for landing an identical permutation of IV sets for a Pokemon, which was an eerily similar question asked in a recent thread (:P), I'll cite this explanation of mine: As Arnie stated, we would need to know the exact rate for the probability of...
  2. O

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards As this was the year where I've unexpectedly but unregrettably left my longevous involvement in PWO, I have not been embroiled within the domain of PWO within the past-several months; even when I was last active, my activity was dissolving more behind the scenes than the...
  3. O

few questions about the "update"!

If you buy the Membership Gift Card, then you won't be able to redeem that; only the one you're trading it to will be able to redeem it. It can't be used on yourself; rather, it's designed to be a tradeable/sellable item for other players that may be looking to buy Membership. Those who redeem...
  4. O

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Now that the long-awaited Playerdex update is live, some mediums used for our web-services have been spruced up and polished on Playerdex, therefore it means there will be some relocations of services that were traditionally adopted by the forums. Some implications of this include: Using the...
  5. O

few questions about the "update"!

To impart answers for the rest as well: 1. It is a Membership-redeemable card that can be traded to other players. It's not self-redeemable, meaning you will not be able to use it on your account, but you will be able to trade this item to any other player for them to redeem it; this allows...
  6. O

Compilation of Suggestions for the New Playerdex

To expand and give more explanatory delineation on the Suggestion Box vs this Suggestions section: while (in a vacuum) you are still encouraged to post finalized suggestions on the Suggestion Box via Playerdex, this forums section is still tailored to discussing Suggestions. The Suggestions...
  7. O

Breeding has been considered—both by staff-members and players—to be a controversial complexion insofar to that it's been declared on-hold until a more practicable method has been concocted for it. However, there are benefits to the feature that are still demanded to be implemented in some form...
  8. O

PWO Mapping Contest!

Thank you to all who have partook in this iteration of the mapping contest. There were many valiantly creative and scrupulous maps than what are to be announced—certainly more than 2 maps that merited impressions. However, we have reached a finality of voting, and thus the winners have been...
  9. O

Event Vouchers - Prizes

Many of these decisions were also ordained by our forethought for changes to the spawn-reassessment project—being prudent in the obtainability planned for an item/Pokemon in the future, and deciding whether or not it'd be a covetable commodity in the Prize Corner on that standpoint. Our...
  10. O

Payment/Donation

Only Bluerise would be able to confirm it; however, if your donation is flagged as having been processed/transferred under your payment history on Paypal, the donation should be logged in the database on our end. Have your tokens not been received yet? You can check it via the Token Store index...
  11. O

Guild bank

At this time, 1000 is the most amount of money transferable in one submission. It has been noted, however, that the limit is planned to be amended in a future Playerdex update—something that we're (as the staff) are currently testing, providing feedback, and amending accordingly as we see fit...
  12. O

Luminous Updates

I assure you that—while yes, we have been short-handed on the content-development manpower needed—we have been concocting more means of releasing TMs and tutor-taught moves behind the scenes—including some of the more popularly in-demand TMs and potential tutor-teachable moves. The work-plan...
  13. O

Shiny from token store

The Membership perks aren't factorial to the probability rate of a Token Store Shiny at all. Membership will still provide a 1-token discount to purchase itself, however. As for the publicly unknown rate: as Jinji stated, the rate has never been unveiled, but you'll see statistics of the amount...
  14. O

Outrage and Thrash

As a heads-up: the OP's proposal has now been officially filed as a proposal on Trellos. Contingent that Bluerise determines that a permanent fix for these moves isn't workable, this will be set forth as the next stopgap in the event that a temporary fix is needed. I know many of you have...
  15. O

CUSTOM SPRITE IN TOKEN STORE

There can always be scripts coded to emulate what the staff does manually. ;) In this case, it only requires a simple account-end database change, to designate which sprite the server will load for that character from the client's spritesheets—more of which can be plugged in. What isn't...
  16. O

PWO Mapping Contest!

Apologies for the belated responses; I have been away for the past few days in an internetless realm. At this present time, no; there is no testable platform to test out the layering structure of your map. We are hoping to have this mode of testing incorporated in future releases of the Map...
  17. O

PWO Mapping Contest!

Heads-up: the deadline is currently slated on August 11th, midnight in GMT standard time—11 days from now. The durations of (potential) future iterations of this contest may vary, but I'm hoping the two weekends to precede this deadline will provide ample to garner many participants. :)
  18. O

New Map Editor.

Donar is the developer of the official map editor. I assure you he will also be heedful to feedback and suggestions in any topics, including this, that are pertinent to the map editor. ;)
  19. O

PWO Mapping Contest!

PWO Mapping Contest July 30th, 2014 - August 11th, 2014 Hello, trainers of PWO! After a few-year-long discontinuity of mapping contests, I proudly announce to you that PWO will commission another contest! How to Participate: Simply make your own custom map with our PWO Map Editor! You can...
  20. O

New Map Editor.

By that, would you mean allowing users to control a character within the Map Editor application, allowing it to walk through the map to test for layering errors and the ilk? In either case, there will be a window of opportunity for a select amount of maps to be tested in some fashion.. ;)