1. The-Joker

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

thank you staff for that swarm ! the low tiers and new pokes was many fun
  2. The-Joker

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

epic announcement LOL ! thx for that news pokes :3
  3. The-Joker

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

For all staff thx for hosting and all support during the tourney, we had a lot of fun !
  4. The-Joker

won 2x1 against pablo
  5. The-Joker

The project for the future.

u have a point about update stats during the battle, but the current system of held items already OK, if the game has one sprite for each iten, we talking about 100 sprites+ per pokemon, you should not see the opponent held's unless you are using ability frisk...
  6. The-Joker

The project for the future.

I agree with virtually all about your topic, I just want to add some points to system pvp, the game needs show a count of turns for reflect, light screen and weathers, would be like a visual feedback during the battles
  7. The-Joker

won 2x0 against wrt, good battles man, intense battles !
  8. The-Joker

won 2x0 against AberrantSpectre nice battles !
  9. The-Joker

won 2x0 against degesinho, nice battles !
  10. The-Joker

won 2x0 against mahmutekici nice battles bro ! good luck to you
  11. The-Joker

won 2x0 against seancayden
  12. The-Joker

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

I want to thank all the equip for the work, and the transparence in that topic, now i can see the game walks to have a big future. i have a question, have any plans to introduce natures for our/wild pokes?
  13. The-Joker

The AOK System - The Official-Unofficial Rating System

nice idea, count with me
  14. The-Joker

Guilds are getting a Boost

thx for good work. you could add monthly championship ranking with prizes for the first three guilds of the month. Access to maps with new Pokémon exclusive to the tournament during a month, new eggs pokemon, items or TM, anyone. and of course the winning guilds would not participate in the...
  15. The-Joker

How's Sevii coming along?

pwo need updates, more pokemons 4º, 5º and 6º gen, more itens, nature, moves working like gen 6, fairy type, quests to legendaries pokemons. the staff need to know that they can get this into the game even without new continents. for example: hoenn is "comming" a 5 years, and sinooh, unova...
  16. The-Joker

meritocratic hunting

economically I think it would be a breakthrough, a lot of my friends no longer play because the tiers are too complicated, I believe this must be one of the factors that most people do not devote to the game as before, we would be rescuing old players with money and pokemon to sales. about too...
  17. The-Joker

meritocratic hunting

yes jinji, you understand my idea, I just want to remind you that I wouldn't want to take the full randomness out of the hunting system, just add a second way for people to be sure what players are going to get.
  18. The-Joker

meritocratic hunting

we know that the new tier system doesn't work well, sometimes we get 10 hours, 20 hours, 30 hours chasing a pokemon and he just doesn't show up, and someone else in 10 minutes finds him (that's frustrating), or you take 2 hours to find it and 10 minutes later find another. why not create a...
  19. The-Joker

Competitive battles

nice idea ! REP could be a rank monthly, after ends the month, the first 5 players on the rank would win a prizes/access a private maps...