Search results

1. D

Few suggestions Vol3

Hello again! (its getting annoying, i know :P) Guess what, i am back and I have some new suggestions, that you will read and forget them again :P ! Here we go : 1)Since i battle a lot , i mean as much as i can due to luck of players , i realized that something is missing and that are...
  2. D

few suggestions Vol2

Hello again.... 1) I noticed that the Johto Safari Research Camp its a big area with the same spawns! Whats the point of making a such a big hunting zone with the same spawns? I suggest, to make area smaller or just divide it to  west/east and add some new spawns (like magnemite,magnetoon...
  3. D

few suggestions

Hello everybody! Since the number of players rised up and staff became more active i would like to suggest few ideas that may be helpfull! 1)Recycling move tutors and TM's that indroduced in the past, time to time in the weekly events. 2)An NPC  that would de-level a pokemon for some...
  4. D

De-Leveling

Hello guys! Since many mistakes happens and will always happen,i would like to suggest an NPC tha would lower the pokemons level , for some amount of pokedollars to avoid future tragedies. for example ( level 100 zubat or level 99 beldum)etc.
  5. D

is it a bug/??

Whats is wrong with the game ??
  6. D

Explain this !

is this even possible