Search results

1. T

Concerning system bans

Hey Players, I'm here to try and put a halt to the flood of ban appeals and complaints from people as of late, in regards to fishing in PWO. A few days ago, I updated the fishing system. The new system will make you have to move to a different spot every once in a while. Now if you continue to...
  2. T

Player Complaint/Demands

Hey Guys, ThuGie here bringing down some rage. There seem to be people complaining with the way i work and what i use the banner ingame. Now its all fun that you dislike what i do with it, But don't rage against other pwo staff but do this directly at me. And how in your right mind do you...
  3. T

Server: Current server development.

Hey guys, I am currently working on the server to get it much more stable and fast. To get it stable and fast, I first have to debug all the code that I can see is causing crashes and making it slow. To be able to debug it, I have to enable some extra code that will help me find these problems...
  4. T

ThuGie's Dev Log

Hey, Here's a basic log of changes i made to the site, Playerdex, server.. have fun i guess.. More to come.. [TODO] *Fix -exp should be not that hard.. *Fix multiple levels up after 1 battle when pokemon gained loads of exp. *Make server more stable ? pff i can never remove this part :(. *More...
  5. T

Welcome me!

Hey guys, I'm back for so far i know. i still don't have much time to visit or talk or even play so not sure if i should call it "back". But even so hey guys long time no see for the guys that remember me yay! Probably nobody since i haven't played in ages! I hoped the server and client gotten...