Search results

1. T

Stayed awake 24 hours

I had somebody check into that gym leader for you, and its properly set to 24 hours to rebattle, and you have so it seems already won. The time displayed should be real-time not ingame, so 2:16 pm is the time you could rebattle it not 7 am.
  2. T

Battle Glitch?

Thanks for reporting this, Will be looking into this sooner or later will list this thread as reference. If you get more information about this problem or any other battle issues feel free to report it.
  3. T

[SOLVED]Error

Seems you have solved this, would you like to supply your solution to this ? Though problems could be missing runtime/library files. or system the game needs to run on does not support Direct3D
  4. T

Shane's Departure.

Was the subject not switched to turtles ? Cause i like turtles.
  5. T

Farewell PWO

Why are people so concerned about shane leaving ? Did people suddenly go brain dead or something ?
  6. T

Farewell Thugie

Hope you all have a great time playing and some developing pwo. Cya around or not.
  7. T

ThuGie's Dev Log

Trust me i am saiyan
  8. T

ThuGie's Dev Log

Just added a fix! pff im on a role! ------ Sometimes i just sit down and grab my knees, then i lean forward. Cause that's how i role!
  9. T

ThuGie's Dev Log

After a long time of no posting.. I made a change! well multiple but mostly behind the scenes.
  10. T

Concerning system bans

So.. yeah i am here and i got no brain.. i should not write on the forum.
  11. T

Game: (Updated) About Recent Server Unreliability...

Hey people, The server status page was right, the server caused a error, but was still accepting connections, but not letting them login. This has nothing to do with getting stuck at auth or anything like it. It simply semi-crashed.
  12. T

Game: (Updated) About Recent Server Unreliability...

Well if you read before you post, you would know, its already possibly fixed..
  13. T

Thanks ThuGie xD

Re: ThuGie what you did ? Try now, the problems might have been resolved.
  14. T

Thanks ThuGie xD

Re: ThuGie what you did ? Hey, This is not due to the change i made, nor due to the restart. If you got it instantly after the restart, it might be a problem on your side, as the server should have no information about you loaded into its system. I would recommend retrying a few times, to see...
  15. T

Can't log in

Please read what i have written.
  16. T

ThuGie's Dev Log

Hey, If its currently removing it then no, Nobody has made me aware of this problem so.. might talk to teck about this.
  17. T

Authenticating is Forever?

Try to read existing threads before making your own! use the search feature. Also litel92kb, please do not post links, if you do redirect them to the thread that contains the proper downloads.
  18. T

ThuGie's Dev Log

Fixed glitch that caused item to disappear, when pressing no when evolving pokemon using item. Now when you click a evolution item, but decide not to evolve the pokemon, the item will no longer be removed!
  19. T

Can't connect to the server

If you would have read the other threads, You would have known that this is a known problem, and that it is being worked on.
  20. T

Can't log in

We are aware of this problem, it should be resolved soon.