Search results

1. T

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

One of the best swarms in memory, a distinction there's lots of competition for with all the great swarms we've had. Enjoyed the lower tiers, cool UC pokes, and the fossils for the shiny gambling vibe. It's evident that much thought was put into this one, resulting in great spawns and items...
  2. T

Easy suggestions for quick improvement of PWO.

Open all old inactive Playerdex profiles for viewing. People will PM them to annoy with offers, forcing the old players to think about PWO again. Bonus points if we can search all open Playerdex profiles at once using Mart search filters.
  3. T

Winter Event 2023 Announcement: "The Holiday Season Is Upon Us!"

It was a really nice event and totally unexpected. Great surprise! Big thanks to the team for pulling this one off. Great to see the contributions from so many staff working together old and new.
  4. T

I cannot enter the game

Try with a VPN. https://privadovpn.com/ is free
  5. T

Winter 2023 Event Survey

If you're getting this error, the maximum number of characters is actually less than it will let you type. Keep deleting stuff and it should eventually work. Also I recommend to type your responses using another program and copy it in when you're done. There is no auto-saving in the...
  6. T

desya PWO

To quote a wise person:
  7. T

November swarm

Thanks for another great swarm!!
  8. T

Halloween swarm

Fantastic mega-swarm/mini-event. Great spawns and tutor moves, eggs are nice bonuses to keep everyone playing after. Staff casually knocking the balls out the park on the regular these days. Also thanks much for the Playerdex fixes.
  9. T

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

@teetow @Miss-BunnY Black Screen / Map Loading Issues: I have some general recommendations, since it's a long-standing occasional issue affecting a small minority. Sorry that you are having problems. These are in no particular order so try what is easiest for you first, and please report back...
  10. T

Display Token Store shiny odds; Make TS "daily deal" discount stack with MS discount.

All probabilities are random and separate. Never joint.
  11. T

Display Token Store shiny odds; Make TS "daily deal" discount stack with MS discount.

As a player who has wasted lots of money in the TS, I agree that it is NOT worth it, but the odds seem to be roughly 1 in 80, on average. We do not know if some pokemon are rarer than others. And we do not know if the odds change due to the whims of staff. If you want TS shinies it's far...
  12. T

swarm data

@hogun, IVs were 25-31-28-27-26-26 Will edit this post to remove info if asked.
  13. T

September swarm

Many thanks to staff for another great swarm.
  14. T

Halloween Costume Sprite idea"

I love this idea. There are almost 100 character sprites already in the game files that we could easily be using. Lack of character customization is a significant weakness of PWO, even if most of us long-term players have learned to ignore it. There would be no bike / surf animation, but that...
  15. T

desya's game

Huntail Hunter + big tail. Addition of desya to majestic dragon = derpy dragon that can't fly :).
  16. T

desya PWO

Still 0 desya
  17. T

August swarm

Another great swarm, one for the history books! Big thanks to staff.
  18. T

August swarm

The long awaited (first ever?) Bagon swarm!!! Can't wait.
  19. T

help i am stuck

Not sure if you are experiencing the black screen but some of this may help.
  20. T

July swarm

Thank you staff, another amazing swarm for the books. Loved the great spawn choices and the eggs will keep people playing for months hatching stuff. New Egg-o-meter is a great addition too.