Search results

1. Sweetboi

Those NPCs Won't Give Up!

You're a trainer with many badges, you now want to fixate on building a team or, you want to train someone else's Pokémon. Some people would be smart to bring a Pokémon specifically for handling the NPCs, some would get them out of the way prior to training or some would have their Pokémon use a...
  2. Sweetboi

Spring Swarm at the Safaris

There was a suggestion that I think was well thought of. They suggested that it would be a nice idea to have the Easter event held at both Kanto and Johto safaris. The idea would be to create a swarm by reducing their tier levels of each Pokemon - preferably Eevee the spring bunny, Chansey the...
  3. Sweetboi

Items Command

Commands for item use: Have items appear on /list next to any pokemon that drop/hold the items  A /items command to tell players where they can find the items they're looking for /item dawn stone = token store or /item king's rock = politoed.
  4. Sweetboi

Ability Switching

From what I've gathered, the ability switching on Playerdex will only be temporary, so I have gathered a few ideas on how changing abilities can be done in future. PWO is currently based on Gen 5 and the ability capsule isn't introduced until Gen 6, so we may not have the item just yet. My...
  5. Sweetboi

Game Progression, News, Updates and Staff Discussion

Just wanted to remake this thread again. It's nice of staff to share any news, have a place to discuss details with each other/players and sharre their updates/progress with us as they work hard to bring sevii and many awesome features to PWO. We respectful players understand how hard staff...
  6. Sweetboi

Staff Progression

I haven't seen many staff update their forum threads lately, unless I'm looking in the wrong places. I usually check on the Frostbite Project, Change Logs, Announcements, General Talk; if there's a thread that's updated with progress please let me know. Lots of players call this a dead game...
  7. Sweetboi

Raceway, Battle Search Feature and PC Filters

Would like to have the raceway back in business or some other form of entertainment, I'll think of something if staff has nothing in mind. Battle Search feature. Sometime people don't use chat to accept request and it would be nice if the battle search system had custom options and regular...
  8. Sweetboi

Christmas Countdown Competition

Attempting to pull off the most unique tournament yet. Might have some flaws but it's my effort to entertain this community. 12th of December UTC I plan to start my very own Xmas Competition. 12 Days, 12 different battles until we hit Christmas day. Be sure to check out my unofficial event if...
  9. Sweetboi

PWO Snap Contests

Main idea: There should be a contest during the event that involves taking screenshots. Players can get creative to take selfies of their character, with groups of people or capturing unique scenery. Afterwards it would be nice for players to be rewarded - perhaps a  top 3? It wouldn't be...
  10. Sweetboi

A Special Thanks to the Staff for the Event

Thank you staff for all you do for us and we hope you continue with more exciting events and improvements, even if some of us may not recognise it. With much love from Sweetboi, the people in the screenshot and the community. <3 [attachment=4757] [attachment=4758] [attachment=4759]
  11. Sweetboi

Mysterious Item Hunt

Theres a hidden item in one of the new spawn blocks and I'm forming a team to find it. Those who wish to join just say which area you want to search, here are the Locations: Lake of Rage (water) - Sweetboi Lake of Rage (grass) Route 43 (water) Route 43 (grass) Route 42 (water) Route 42 (grass)...
  12. Sweetboi

Rebattling NPCs

When you're off to go somewhere to perhaps ev train, trade someone or go somewhere you want to then "!, I challenge you to a battle". A random NPC you defeated once gets in your face after 2 weeks.' My suggestion here is to have some kind of menu somewhere that tracks NPC cooldowns and have the...
  13. Sweetboi

Safari Pass

Taking an idea from the month train pass that costs 250k, I thought about the safari zone having a pass exactly like that and it would have a month to expire. That way players can just enter the safari zone without having to go through the payment text each time.