Search results

1. GuiiHenrique

Optimizing Elite 4 runs with Amulet Coin

Simple and efficient team Team formed only by Catchable Pokémon and Moves learned by Lvl UP. The option to use items in battles except Amulet Coin and Exp Share has been discarded. Not much to explain. Weavile can be exchanged for Gyarados which works perfectly fine, use whichever you like...
  2. GuiiHenrique

Hello! There's not much to explain. Team made up of only catchable pokes and low value TMs. The exception is for Houndoom that learns Dark Pulse only by Tutor but can be exchanged for Ninetales if you prefer. I also chose to use as few items as possible and chose to discard the Choices. Grass...
  3. GuiiHenrique

It's a Greninja "Break"... a Pokémon TCG edition.
  4. GuiiHenrique

As E4 pokes have Items and Natures, I considered that currently leveling and farming Money is not for beginners, so I decided to use some pokes that are hard to get. There's not much to explain. Normal Battle: Protect should always be used at the beginning to protect a possible Fake Out...
  5. GuiiHenrique

Add Tokens as Rewards for completing Quests in Events.

The Wheel of Time... Inflation: It is characterized by the generalized and persistent rise in prices. Variation in prices is common in any economy, prices fluctuate due to market movements. Deflation: This is when price indices begin to fall rather than rise. It is related to supply (higher) x...
  6. GuiiHenrique

Mass-Search Open Playerdex Profiles, using Search Filters

Yes and no. If you can't find a Pokemon for sale, it could be because whoever has it doesn't want to sell. As an example I'll use the Wurmple you mentioned: A Guild member I'm part of has one, and his profile is totally open (I won't quote the nickname because I don't know if he agrees, but it's...
  7. GuiiHenrique

Edit: I use automatic translator in my browser and for some reason it translated to another language everything I said before sending...¬¬
  8. GuiiHenrique

Mart with a fixed value, adverts, creation of a mart through the forum and ad of sale through discord. So we do have some options of sale. Maybe the Poke not leaves the mart after 7 days because other players disagree with the value or simply because it doesn't please the LOW base of active...
  9. GuiiHenrique

I find this at least strange... Sometimes people leave their profile open just so that others can see their collection and not because they want to sell something. The suggestion to play with /pmoff (???) Limiting the mechanics to a player who is not looking for profit but just playing... is...
  10. GuiiHenrique

Client 1.98.2 / The Elite 4

HAhaHA ! If you suffer from anxiety, PWO is definitely not for you.
  11. GuiiHenrique

Event Pory Event Mapping Contest!!

I don't want to ridicule or discourage anyone who strives to help the game evolve, quite the contrary, as I said in my first message, I even admire them. The problem is that there are people who select small excerpts from my comments and totally take the focus off the message, which was with the...
  12. GuiiHenrique

That would be the easiest. After all, it is simpler to ignore someone than to try to understand their point of view. What you see as history I see as an example. This whole part of Skin or the “mini timeline” served to illustrate that the my discontent with the decisions seen in the game comes...
  13. GuiiHenrique

It would be really special, but you only selected the part you liked!? However, in the ignored part it is said that the sensation that passes is that of a game with a closed community. So, I think we agree that apparently PWO is not a game made by fans for fans, but a game made by fans for a...
  14. GuiiHenrique

First of all I'm sorry for the double post but I really couldn't answer everything in a single post. Although the topics are together I believe that a single post would cause confusion or an excess of information. Sorry, but I still don't know what the map would look like. You need to keep in...
  15. GuiiHenrique

Well, from 2012 to 2015 the charges made by the players were summed up in Hoenn's addition to the game. As of 2016 many players began to ask for anything that was new to the game, and it could even be an update on the Battle Tower that was added the previous year (and also from here the online...
  16. GuiiHenrique

Hello, first I would like to congratulate all players who send their maps and make this competition possible. I would also like to congratulate the Team members who, by allowing this type of event, make the players feel like an effective part of the game. Nor can I forget to congratulate the...
  17. GuiiHenrique

Aliases!

Responding to the topic, I never changed my name ... and honestly, I had fun seeing my nickname in a random signature. ;)
  18. GuiiHenrique

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Sorry for my delay, I don't really have much time. My opinion about this event? Hmm... Another event that was more of the same. The difficulty was summed up in memorizing the regions of a huge map that was intended to be a maze. The quest reward was a new item, but useless (which was to be...
  19. GuiiHenrique

Repurposing NPCs

I agree it would be interesting to tackle npcs with lvl similar to mine, but I think increasing the prize pool in pds would be a simplistic way to try to improve the economy. I do not believe that lack of money is responsible for causing many players to move away from the game, nor do I believe...
  20. GuiiHenrique

OHKO Moves in Battle Tower

Battle Tower is challenging precisely because it allows you to use everything the game can give (both player and npc), removing OHKO moves would only reduce your difficulty level and make it simpler, by making your differential only Battle Points and not EXP awards...