Search results

1. justme1306

Miltank swarm

desya is always better than you and you should know it :D
  2. justme1306

List of open playerdex profiles (pokemon viewable)

should update this thread....im now over 6k hours played xD
  3. justme1306

I'M BACK

im pretty sure i know you from back then lol i remember calling someone dege very often - welcome back to you :D
  4. justme1306

Miltank swarm

now no excuse to not try jobey event :p
  5. justme1306

desya PWO

is that a player log? xD love it
  6. justme1306

desya PWO

best of luck :)
  7. justme1306

PWO WILL BE BACK?

im sure they are doing their best - they are volunteers after all :) just gotta be patient...
  8. justme1306

Mega evolution for pokemon

im pretty sure there are more important updates/content that the game need before mega evolutions :P
  9. justme1306

Trade Evo NPC

hey guys i was just curious - why pokemon that evolve by trade couldnt be adjusted to evolve when they reach a certain level instead of empty trade? it would be even easier than adding npc and would fix the problem about finding someone you know to trade with - like gastly evolve to haunter lvl...
  10. justme1306

Old player returning

welcome back - go canada go :D
  11. justme1306

Those NPCs Won't Give Up!

hahaha i like this idea - and it would feel good to spray them :D
  12. justme1306

Add Tokens as Rewards for completing Quests in Events.

but if we wipe what would it change?its not like we gonna see tons of new pokes added and tons of new content/new maps/new regions - so at the end of the day people(players who decide to start from scratch)will grind and get same pokes/money they had before the wipe and in 2-3 years people gonna...
  13. justme1306

and thats why i think nuggets/pearl/big pearl make the difference - u need to grind and kills wild pokemons to get them - it help economy while you still need to grind for it - also i dont see a reason to cap money u EARN monthly - if a player wanna grind heavily and make money he deserve it -...
  14. justme1306

i think economy is only bad because people knows there is probably a pokemon that gonna lose his value in upcoming events - so instead of buying expensive pokemon they just wait for those events to get a chance to find them instead of paying full price - lets say hm shiny absol - which is...
  15. justme1306

but you cant blame them for grinding years to afford a pokemon that they paid $5,000,000,000 and have offers of 25-40m - i would never sell my good collection pokemons for cheaper cause economy is bad - i prefer keeping them or even release them than selling for 0.001% of what ive paid or what...
  16. justme1306

i agree with thundy also would make hunting more fun - right now hunting isnt really fun except during events - if worthy items that could be sold to npc for high price would drop probably more people would hunt - maybe pokes value will be higher cause people will have pd's but is that a...
  17. justme1306

>>>Santa Claus giveaway mini event!!<<<

or a pwo player :D
  18. justme1306

you would be surprised xD
  19. justme1306

they are trying to be grinch - we wont let them steal christmas from us :D
  20. justme1306

if youre looking for free stuff for presents i have a few - just pm me in games i probably have 1 or 2 boxes of things to give away