Search results

1. LunaticJames

Event Where the cold reigns

A final moo to end this event. Below are all the spawns and some other details I wanted to share for fun :D If you do not want to know, do not open the below spoiler. Thank you all for playing and enjoying it and its secrets. We had fun making it, and it was also fun to see how people reacted...
  2. LunaticJames

Was thinking around the end of January, or first week of Feb. Maybe the 6th of Feb? Initially was planning 7 days, but want to give some time for post event burn-out to pass for players to find and use them.
  3. LunaticJames

Will be extending the event until end of the weekend (11:59pm Sunday UTC). Because I am moderately lazy and cannot be bothered doing so on a Friday. I just want to chill :< And also because doing so at that time is a convenient time for me in Australia (10:59am Monday AEDT). Move tutor will be...
  4. LunaticJames

Whoa guys, chill out. I'm not sure why this is getting everyone so icy towards one another. I put it in there because I was having fun making all of this :p Never used that tileset so wanted to try something cool. Then it evolved over time to what it is now. Originally it was just supposed to...
  5. LunaticJames

Jane has been updated with the intended items for sale. During the first phase of planning we listed the previous TMs, but this was later updated to TM79 - Frost Breath and TM17 - Protect later on in planning, as we thought they would suit the event better. An issue arose with the Jane NPC...
  6. LunaticJames

Rofl, you have the wrong idea. I don't mind if it is shared by word of mouth. Ideally everyone could find it themselves, but player collaboration to work together to find everything (Like the spawns at the start) is nice to see I think. I'll just make it harder to find next time. We didn't even...
  7. LunaticJames

1st - Ramensnoodle (37 mins) 2nd - whispie (3h 20m) 3rd - I went to bed cos it took too long, so dunno. Enjoy your rewards for being the best investigators. Good luck for all those who don't know.
  8. LunaticJames

No Event is good for PWO

This thread aged like milk in the sun rofl. After the event is over, so latest mid Jan, we will post discussions on perm content and give an update on where sevii Island update is at.
  9. LunaticJames

Maybe >> I will note for those reading, this was a smaller scope project as some staff are on Holidays, so there are no sprawling quests, or any quests really to do. Made just for the funs while trying out some experimental things without making it too complicated and then late. People to figure...
  10. LunaticJames

Merry Christmas to all, and a happy holidays to everyone. Genevieve invites you to her town in celebrations of the year come to past. 2021 was not easy on most of us, but to see it off, Gen has invited you to come and spend some time in NorthBell, the continents most northern town where her and...
  11. LunaticJames

johto

Head west from Viridian city, and then inside the building you can start the Victory Road quest.
  12. LunaticJames

Client 1.98.2 / The Elite 4

No and no. Both of those can be sorted easily - There were talks about placing a NPC inside the first floor to sell Escape ropes just incase. And we could just modify the strength paths to be doable from both directions, but did mention in a previous post somewhere above that its intentionally...
  13. LunaticJames

Client 1.98.3 / Victory Road

I was wrong, yis. lol. That might have been idea we had in the past while in development, but decided not to go with it and I forgot.
  14. LunaticJames

Transparency update time /o/ It has been over a week since the E4 was made live, and what took us a few months of planning/creating only took 4-5 days for some players to complete << Such is life. That being said, a few things to address and note: 1 - Nosepass Nosepass is evolving at random...
  15. LunaticJames

That's not it either. Actually not 100% sure why its functioning like that, quite sure it is a bug tbh, but will seek an answer and reply once its confirmed. The strength puzzles in B1F and B2F are sort of made to be solvable from one direction only, so that is why there are ledges in spaces if...
  16. LunaticJames

Nope. I intentionally made all the ladders in Victory Road going upwards behave like that. This can be fixed by changing the collision layer in the map editor to allow walking on that tile. An easy fix in that case. no 100pd for you
  17. LunaticJames

HeyHey, An invitation has been sent to all players. You have been formally invited to travel to the Indigo City to take on the Elite 4, and the Champion. Beyond the reception gate lies Victory Road. Though you will need help getting through. See either of the competing trainers at Lake of...
  18. LunaticJames

The time you spent typing that forum post, you literally could have made yourself a pc box full of Shiny Cyndaquil's. Here is a Shiny Cyndaquil for consolation though.
  19. LunaticJames

Hello once again :D Making hopefully the last transparency update to this thread now. Future updates will likely take place on the next Client update thread. Testing has now completed, as you might have caught us doing over the weekend for those seeing staff ingame. All maps are finalised, and...
  20. LunaticJames

Spawns for Route 23 will be added in tonight as well. Tonight for me at least, it is nearly 1pm at the time I'm posting this. The updated client has done well in testing (it stopped crashing when doing [redacted]). Flavour NPC's have been added to Indigo city/Victory Road. Indigo city is...