1. P

Client The Elite 4 / 1.98.2

Thank you! Couldn't wait any more :)
  2. P

Client The Elite 4 / 1.98.2

wow! so nice! Thank you!
  3. P

Event The Christmas Mission

Thank you for the event! A little feedback: I think the event was fun and, as altready said, spawns were challenging and fun. Loved the event hunging-wise. All quests were different from anything you tried before and I really appreciate that. I had to think in new ways, and it was fun in the...
  4. P

Introducing myself as a new staff member

Nice! Keep up with the good work!
  5. P

Event The Joy of Halloween!

Thank you for the event! I feel an event was needed, now more players are active again. Some piece of feedback: I felt the event could have had a little bit more quests, maybe after having access to the second area. I get it was a hunting event, and it's good to have a variation between hunting...
  6. P

Event The Joy of Halloween!

Thank you very much! I missed events
  7. P

Event Swarms in the Forests!

thanks for the much needed item!
  8. P

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Thank you for the event. In hindsight, it was challenging but not impossible to beat the pinkan armor quest, although I still think if was pretty frustrating to get a 10 slowbro streak with no drops. Anyway, it's been fun!
  9. P

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

I have to agree this sort of quest is a bit frustrating. What makes it feel hopeless is that the hardest part is required in order to unlock the most highly-sought-after spawn, so the quest and the hunt can't be done in parallel, and instead after much time investment one has to spend much time...
  10. P

Event (Closed) The Year of The Pig Closing Celebration!

Thank you for the event! I enjoyed it very much. Some feedback: - Duration was enough so that everyone could catch T4 and T5 pokemons; I enjoyed this. - Liked very much the quest in which you needed different moves. It was challenging, fun, and required planning and thinking. I'd enjoy to see...
  11. P

Event Christmas Clash

thank you for the event, it was really fun!
  12. P

Playerdex Playerdex Update - September 2018

thank you very much!
  13. P

[Closed] Extended Bird Party! (March 8 - March 15)

RE: Bird Party is Open and Extended! (March 8 - March 15) Thanks for the event! The bird evaluator is a good and original idea! Also, I appreciated that the announcement for this event was given some days in advance. I'm enjoying this event, but at the same time I prefer quest events than...
  14. P

Bird Party in the Pewter Museum Holodeck Next Week (March 8 - March 11)

good! It has been quite some time since the last event, I was missing them
  15. P

Halloween Swarm Event (CLOSED)

thank you for the swarm! A little piece of feedback: duration of this swarm seemed really disproportionate if compared with previous swarms (sinnoh starters). in particular, this one gave enough time to give everybody the opportunity to catch something useful, so maybe for the future swarms...
  16. P

Halloween Swarm Event (CLOSED)

RE: Halloween Swarm Event Thank you very much for the event!
  17. P

Charity and 4th Gen Starters - Token Store

Thank you for the new pokemon! swarm events are simple but super effective!
  18. P

[Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [CLOSED]

RE: [Weekend Event] Back to Farside Valley! [Aug 11] new events are always good, but in the middle of August many people, myself included, are on vacation... For the future I suggest a different weekend. With respect of what the staff can do, of course!
  19. P

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! Thank you very much for the event. I really enjoyed it! Here's some feedback: I like these medium-sized events much more than shorter events. For example, I think having an event like this once every two months is better than having events...