Search results

1. shodan21

"Lucky Item" Shiny-Odds Bonus drop item, Shiny-Odds Pokemon Disposal NPC (using REP)

actually, i did. destroyed my pokeball stacks, lol.
  2. shodan21

Rare Pokemon!

fossilween was november 2016. i didnt realize relicanth was actually available prior to that event. i dont think there were that many obtained, though, since you had to grind a drop from a t5 to get it (and the drop was also used for other parts of the event quest, so youd need more than one...
  3. shodan21

Allow starter Farming (as a reset, not new Account!)

unless there was an edit (possible, since Ste's last post noted he edited the OP), i think he just wrote the odds wrong - 1/2048 with ms and 1/8192 without. also, worth noting: that's what the current odds are anyway, so i dont see how that's any different. this is an excellent line of...
  4. shodan21

Rare Pokemon!

4x - 31 hp, atk, def, and speed. it... never really was, since those were repeatable acquisitions from fossilween (unlike shieldon and cranidos, which were one or the other per person). think they were obtained by trading huntail's drop, iirc.
  5. shodan21

Rare Pokemon!

well, id have to find rares worthy of a thread like this before contributing, so... :confused:
  6. shodan21

Event The Christmas Mission

My thoughts: Spawns: 9.5/10. Yeah, the bees were annoying, especially in terms of shiny hunting, but super-common Scyther and easy t2 Mime/Gligar were quite generous. The only real negative comment here is that there seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to why these spawns were chosen - they...
  7. shodan21

Reusable Poke Balls

since you missed the name tc came up with, it's "Reusi-Balls"
  8. shodan21

If you could disable a feature, what would it be?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  9. shodan21

[Retracted suggestion] Make pokemon purchases from Mart eligible for cashback payments (after waiting period).

you always have to dig your heels in on every one of these... :rolleyes: there are a thousand ways for players to subvert the appearance of abuse, and they absolutely will risk it if they think they can get away with gaming the system. also, you completely ignored my point about the...
  10. shodan21

[Retracted suggestion] Make pokemon purchases from Mart eligible for cashback payments (after waiting period).

i think you vastly overestimate the willingness of this playerbase to police itself in the manner you speak of. also, if theres an advantage to be gained, there will be people to take advantage of it. your point about getting the 49.5m back is poor, because you could have two people colluding on...
  11. shodan21

this is... probably one of the worst ideas youve ever suggested, thunder. ripe for abuse, significant effort to curb said abuse, difficult to actually detect any but the most blatant abuse, potential for abusing the anti-abuse mechanic, undoubtedly a massive development effort to implement, and...
  12. shodan21

Automatically re-post items for sale on Mart + other improvements.

the dealing youd need to do would be significantly less, though, since it should default to exactly what you had before. also, as part of this, remove the stupid 6-poke limitation on posting to the mart. thats half of why people spam the main playerdex page, because the system forces them to...
  13. shodan21

this is where my version of the suggestion is better - instead of the relist happening automatically, the offer expires as normal - but rather than going to global link to be collected, there would be a page available with relist options. could make sense as a third option on global link (so...
  14. shodan21

"Lucky Item" Shiny-Odds Bonus drop item, Shiny-Odds Pokemon Disposal NPC (using REP)

the leaderboard was great - for telling me how absolutely trash my rng was in that event. not that i didnt already know, but quantifiable metrics.
  15. shodan21

nah, just need to have the release button always on the poke action menu. you can actually release pokes from the PC interface that dont yet have an ID, and that works just fine, so really there shouldnt be any technical issue with permitting universal release - everything should already be...
  16. shodan21

see also and further thundie trying to steal all my credit ;) oh and better solution for the point about releasing unreg'd pokes in that second suggestion thread: automagically register them on release so they are properly sent to the release box.
  17. shodan21

Sad Picture

similar i imagine to the glitches when pokes faint on switch moves (u-turn, etc.) that would be not-Sorey. or Sorey for people who can't spell Sorey.
  18. shodan21

Sad Picture

the power isnt why focus punch is broken - its supposed to be a two-step move, but the way its implemented, its a two-turn move. its supposed to work as increased priority for "tightening focus", then decreased priority on the same turn for dealing damage, with taking damage in between...
  19. shodan21

Sad Picture

optimism is always good, and i do think what we've been seeing from staff lately gives reason to be optimistic. but, of course, that has to be tempered with exactly what i noted (in defense of Saric's post, which was the entire reason for my comment) - we've heard all of this before, and it has...