Search results

1. Rygar

Petition to change Staryu to GRASS Type

It's for the memes @shodan21
  2. Rygar

Remove Pokemon from Game Corner

Yes, me too, since there's another event coming (in theory). And I need more vouchers since I feel screwed out of mine.
  3. Rygar

Thanks. That is what I surmised. Seems logical enough.
  4. Rygar

You don't do event quests? There's typically only a couple events per year, and we have no assurance that there are vouchers since some of the events get scaled down to swarms instead. This current event gives 4 vouchers. If we have a Christmas event, it will potentially give 1 - 4 vouchers...
  5. Rygar

I can get behind 15+, but each point we go down from here creates a resistance factor measurable only on a logarithmic scale.
  6. Rygar

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

Oh, nvm. My brain cross threaded the post. My comments are meant to be elsewhere.
  7. Rygar

Petition to change Staryu to GRASS Type

On behalf of Staryu everywhere, I hereby officially Petition the Staff of PWO to change Staryu's type to Grass. It obviously prefers to be Grass type as seen here in this photograph: As you can see here, it attempted to be Grass Type multiple times before it got frustrated and started...
  8. Rygar

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

My web browser is up to date. Maybe I am the only one paying attention to this?
  9. Rygar

What kind of millionaire are you? That's a month's pay here. >_>
  10. Rygar

More Emphasis on Battle Tower

True. I need access to more pokes. (subtly hinting at the fact that it is too hard to get good pokemon) The team I made is practically un-defeat-able against the NPCs, but it is slow. Taking me 35 minutes or so per run. Since I have limited amounts of runs I end up taking a team I know will...
  11. Rygar

Sure, I'm all for making all Event Voucher Pokes mandatory Shinies. I could get behind that idea. erhem. >_> Thanks for the wishes. lmao I need more than luck. I could have sold those vouchers for 8M and bought several nice pokemon. tbh, a 20+ Voucher poke should be worth 200M+ minimum...
  12. Rygar

Oh, I see you were over there with a similar thought.
  13. Rygar

A few things come to mind. If you're going to shift more focus onto Battle Tower, then some things should be adjusted. #1: Move the Event Voucher Pokemon to BT. Like I said in my thread about getting pokemon with event vouchers, it's completely retarded. No point in it. So cramming them into...
  14. Rygar

I waited an entire YEAR, to save up FOUR Vouchers so I could get myself a Christmas present. I had a rather crap year, so a nice present is in order. And I got: ZERO SPEED AERO. ALL Of these stats are such absolute GARBAGE, I can't even PRETEND I could use this. I didn't expect it would be...
  15. Rygar

Multiple Spawn sites per Event Map

What I mean specifically is that this current map for the Event, Hallow Town, has an Ocean, and a Small Pond. Logically, the Small Pond should have Different Spawns from the Ocean since it is Fresh Water, and the Ocean should have it's own spawns. For instance, Staryu and Carvanha belong in...
  16. Rygar

Display Token Store shiny odds; Make TS "daily deal" discount stack with MS discount.

Ah, the good ole days when we could buy the pokemon we wanted.
  17. Rygar

Sad Picture

I've been tempted to make it for years. Copyright type stuff makes me nervous. If I just ignore the law and do as I please I could have it done pretty easily, and it would be epic. Yes, that is what I thought. The ideas are possible, but not likely anything that will come to be due to time...
  18. Rygar

Event The Joy of Halloween!

I've heard of that. It would be nice if the list is at least in game during the last week. I prefer the ease of typing /lis and getting the information in game. The extra effort to come find the tier information isn't too big of a deal though.
  19. Rygar

No Breeding

Well said. Exactly. Allowing Breeding wouldn't ruin the economy. Most of the pokemon hatched from eggs would be worthless. Rare Pokemon are set to an extremely low spawn rate to help control how many get introduced into the game. The Same Thing is done with EGGS. Deeming an Egg to take 30...
  20. Rygar

Sad Picture

What I *Don't* want is a duplicate of the official games. That is literally "unoriginal", and if I want that I can just play the official games. That's a part of why new players quit. This is not how an MMORPG Pokemon game should play. We should be allowed free roam, to go where we want, when...