Search results

1. Belemuel

Event Pory Event Mapping Contest!!

Please submit all maps to me via a PM. Thanks
  2. Belemuel

Event Pory Event Mapping Contest!!

Calling all mappers! Shodan21 came up with a suggestion for a Porygon-centered event (see thread here), but didn't include a map design because, well, he isn't a mapper :p. So, he needs your help to see this idea through to fruition! The event plot/quest description are the general guidelines...
  3. Belemuel

Not quite a return

Welcome back Kai
  4. Belemuel

Aliases!

Once First Playername was LordofDarkness then LordBelemuel. Staff name has always been Belemuel
  5. Belemuel

The Nickname List

Eh lets see here Bele, Lordy, Mimikyu.
  6. Belemuel

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Thank you all for taking part in this event. This is now officially closed.
  7. Belemuel

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Greetings PWO on behalf of staff we have a Valentine's treat for you. This year for Valentine’s Day, Officers from Jenny Squad opened Pinkan Island for tourists! However, they soon realized they had to investigate issues happening with their guardian Pokemon. I have a feeling they need your...
  8. Belemuel

A ghost from the past

The only ghosts here are Jinji and I
  9. Belemuel

The 2019 Pwo Awards

Members Smartest: Klay Friendliest: Shodan Funniest: Jobey Coolest: Comeback Player of the Year: Can't vote for myself :P Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Guro Most Trustworthy: Most Helpful: Shodan Most Potential: Rygar Most Missed (who parted from PWO...
  10. Belemuel

The 2019 Pwo Awards

I'd do a post but considering I came back in the middle of November. I will pass on this year's thread.
  11. Belemuel

Event The Holidays Are Here!

I'd check everything again there are tricky to find.
  12. Belemuel

The Road to Hoenn and beyond.

I would like to finish the project and make it come to fruition. This has been going on for years and was so close to being done.
  13. Belemuel

Blast from the Past ~

Bump yes its an old topic and figured it would be best to not make a new one.
  14. Belemuel

Blast from the Past ~

Hello PWO, For those who don't remember who I was. Let me give you a brief history behind me, I'm Belemuel Ex GE: Mapper from December 2013 - July 2014. Now, I did contribute in this game but for personal reasons and respect for the staff I will not discuss how I left as it lead to a series of...
  15. Belemuel

Client Update 1.96

Nice update Donar! keep up the awesome work and the rest of staff as well
  16. Belemuel

Battle Tower is Live!

Do I get an honorable mention in the development of this. After i did build some maps for the towers.
  17. Belemuel

Increase time before being kicked by being AFK

So they should extend the inactive kick to at least 15 minutes. So it would be like marked "afk" after 1min. Receive a 10min warning at 5mins of inactivity. Then get reminded at 5minutes left till inactivity kick, then a 1minute warning till kick.
  18. Belemuel

Oh I thought it was 7mins 5mins afk warning then kick at 7 not sure but you may be right my bad.
  19. Belemuel

I believe it should be increased to 10 mins as you clearly stated mad that yeah people have other things going on like family t.v and other things so yeah I believe that it increased to 10 mins max or 8 min would be ideal.
  20. Belemuel

Somewhat of a return after an (unofficial) hiatus

Welcome back and I do know you. You're still a Mrr