Search results

1. Rygar

More sense in moves of pokes in random battles

https://prnt.sc/q26q24 I mean, what is this? It only uses special moves, but has an ADAMANT NATURE which lowers SpAtk?
  2. Rygar

Battle Tower Pokemon update

Edited Tentacruel to change ability to Liquid Ooze upon receiving advice from Towely. Realized that Bronzong was somehow left out of the list, so I edited it back in.
  3. Rygar

More sense in moves of pokes in random battles

I end up in a similar position with a certain player or 2 wondering why I DCed. I don't feel like fighting a worthless battle. This happens to me when either A: I have no pokemon that can fight back as in the Screenshot, or B: I have pokemon that cannot fight back because the opponent has a...
  4. Rygar

Client PWO Client v1.98.0

Started a trend eh? Maybe this could be a new topic in the suggestions thread.
  5. Rygar

Are any of you going to set the log-in message to warn players not to make multiple accounts to farm unique items etc.?
  6. Rygar

Thanks for the update. Congratulations for the progress.
  7. Rygar

Event [Closed] You Dare to Disturb Us? [Halloween Swarm]

I agree with guros. The duration and setup of how this swarm was made seems ideal, and you can use this as a template for future swarms. Although, perhaps a shift deeper into the weekend would be appropriate? How about some staff checking the logs to see which part of the week has the highest...
  8. Rygar

Withdraw/ Deposit button is too close to the Release button

Isn't there already a confirmation screen? If I try to release a pokemon I have to confirm it first. I usually release several at a time but there is a cool down between releases and the game doesn't keep up with my rapid fire approach. I can get pokemon back out of the release box thank god...
  9. Rygar

Ano and other commands to be accessed at log on screen

It would be nice if the command for being anonymous would be something we had access to before logging on, and possibly an in game option rather than just putting the command in chat. https://prnt.sc/po2czy Being able to disable PMs, go Anonymous, and other features before logging on would...
  10. Rygar

It has been a while...

Zammbi, now there is a name I haven't heard in forever.
  11. Rygar

I swear I get frozen in 1 hit every time the enemy has an ice move. Ice Beam/ Fang/ Punch. Then I have to start counting how many dozen turns I stay frozen. I think Guros has a record higher than me for number of turns frozen though.
  12. Rygar

I have made an initial pass through level 9 since I find it the most pertinent. While doing so I have made some assumptions, such as all EVs are 85, and all IVs are 31. And now I'll submit this as a rough draft for proposed changes so people can scrutinize it and possibly add suggestions/...
  13. Rygar

Suggestions are welcome. But until I get an initial list out, any suggestions may be duplicates of work I already did but haven't released. I shall release an updated level 9 list of suggestions as soon as I can and submit it here for scrutiny. Also keep in mind that the computer is retarded...
  14. Rygar

I have copied the lists to my documents so I can work offline, and while doing so I have seen many places that can use improvements. Thank you for including the Abilities since this has allowed me to locate many pokemon that have abilities that only work outside of battle and are therefore...
  15. Rygar

I'll get to work on it.
  16. Rygar

I can work with this. I'll check the abilities on a reliable website and make suggestions when I see a better ability at slot 2/ 3.
  17. Rygar

Repurposing NPCs

Well, it certainly wouldn't fix the economy, but it may be a step in the right direction at least. Great, looking forward to seeing this in a future update. ;)
  18. Rygar

Withdraw/ Deposit button is too close to the Release button

https://prnt.sc/pgs1sc If there is an update, I would like the Withdraw/ Deposit button moved to the top slot, and move Take Item down 1 slot. I always get nervous trying to withdraw pokemon with those 2 buttons so close together. Granted, this isn't a mandatory thing, but it would make the...
  19. Rygar

OHKO Moves in Battle Tower

I did utilize ohko during towely's tourney, but that has nothing to do with the subject here, other than the fact that OHKO moves are usually banned in PvP, which goes to support the concept that they should be banned from Battle Tower as well. The team I made for battle tower is likewise...