Mega evolution for pokemon

justme1306

Youngster
im pretty sure there are more important updates/content that the game need before mega evolutions :p

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Megas SUCK! NEVER Bring them here to PWO! They're as stupid as fairy type. DON'T bring that either. These are some of the most awful things to happen to pokemon games.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Well, I believe that can be in line for updates one day. But first, there are essential stuff to be added/fixed in terms of PvP. Like adding more TMs and editing crucial abilities that helps in countering megas or making megas more viable. Like magic bounce and sheer force for example. Because actually magic bounce on its own is the most important thing to be fixed in my opinion to add a new dimension to pvp especially when the only hazards removal is rapidspin (no defog on gen 5 yet for hazards removal). Back to the thing, imagine a Mega sableye as a plastic bag. I'll laughing more than seeing myself slipping in the bathroom.

gingerprimarina

Youngster
If you want to bring something new to the table, why not new pokemon instead of mega evolution? I'm sure adding new pokemon to an array of existing pokemon would add more variety, more depth to PvPing and more chances of people encountering good shinies.