Recent content by Crysgan

1. Crysgan

Event Where the cold reigns

I just have to say that last events was awesome. Sometimes we want so much in this game, but we forget each member of staff has his real life like us, but they found some time to give us these great events. Thank you so much for everything!
  2. Crysgan

How to make "easy" money into the game?

This post may also serve to suggest something to staff. I gave a suggestion that implies that all players follow and that in a way would help. There are other ways like events like we've had (the event we had to "kill" bidoofs), tournaments, quests... I just think something should be done.
  3. Crysgan

How to make "easy" money into the game?

Hello to everyone!! we've all heard enough people say, "I don't have any money, so I can't buy". Is a problem that the game currently has that affects all, or almost all. Why not trying for ourselfs? My suggestion is for the players. My idea would be to suggest all players join one day a...
  4. Crysgan

Guilds are getting a Boost

Hello, PWO staff. I tried to boost some maps, like cerulean cave, safari maps, but i don´t have that options. Can anyone tell me if it's normal or if is just a bug
  5. Crysgan

Event [Closed] You Dare to Disturb Us? [Halloween Swarm]

In my opinion, the event should be a little longer. Anyway, thanks for the event. I hope you all enjoy the event and have a good hunt.
  6. Crysgan

Guilds are getting a Boost

Great news, Blue. Thanks you :)
  7. Crysgan

Your memorable screenshots?

Saric, congratulations! You deserve this fantastic shiny! :)
  8. Crysgan

Making Pwo great again !

Personally, i don´t like the idea. I agree about what Fonty said. Its not fair if "inactive" players want back to play and don´t have their pokemons/money/items. I don´t think if people get free pokemons or other good things from inactive/banned accounts will make PWO better. To be...
  9. Crysgan

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! For me, one of the best events. Thanks for your work. ☺☺☺
  10. Crysgan

Pokemon spawns in the new event!

"**Skorupi drops Silurian Essence (cannot be caught)"
  11. Crysgan

Dragon's Club Password

password is "dragon"
  12. Crysgan

Hello

welcome dude :) Enjoy the game, you'll like :D :D :D
  13. Crysgan

hello

welcome Bird.Trainer :)
  14. Crysgan

There's a time to move on ... right?

Sad to see you leave the game. good luck in your life. see you on portuguese xat. 8) 8) 8)
  15. Crysgan

old IV?

old ivs= 28 stats + new ivs= 20 stats+