Recent content by TLegenden

1. T

Stuck at authenticating

I just tried to login again after updating the client, and now it works! Let's hope it stays that way. :D Have been a long time since I last played. I hope it works for you too who had the same problem as I.
  2. T

Stuck at authenticating

Nope, it is still the same. :(
  3. T

Stuck at authenticating

I use windows security and firewall and I added PWO as an exception as it said in the link Isguros gave me. I Even tried to disable the firewall but I could not login anyway. :confused:
  4. T

Stuck at authenticating

I tried everything I could there, and it worked when I tried to login on an old laptop, but not on my new computer. No idea why though.
  5. T

Stuck at authenticating

Yes and it is the same.
  6. T

Stuck at authenticating

Tried again now as I thought it may work after the maintenance but it is still the same. :/
  7. T

Stuck at authenticating

I have the latest. Downloaded the client today as I have not played for a while.
  8. T

Stuck at authenticating

Yes, the time is correct, so that should not be the cause.
  9. T

Stuck at authenticating

Hi! I am stuck at authenticating when trying to login in the client. I have followed this guide here, https://pwo-wiki.info/index.php/Stuck_at_Authenticating, but that doesn't solve it.
  10. T

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! I think you should do a lot of spell checking. Some sentences looks weird and some words are misspelled. Can't remember which one at the moment though.  And one thing that annoys me is that Pokémon in plural is Pokémon, not Pokémons.  No offense, just wanted to you to...
  11. T

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

I have a weird problem. I have black map and if I try to open the client as admin it closes as soon as I login, and if I have time to close the login welcome thing before the game closes I see that the map is still black.
  12. T

christmas event

I found the west present! :D X 22 Y 96
  13. T

Introducing Mt Silver.

Oh, that is good O0
  14. T

Introducing Mt Silver.

Sounds good :) But no quest to access? If so, i see no reason for me to start playing again right now :P
  15. T

Mad's Content Log

Not working for me :(