Recent content by Tha-Kram

1. T

Why is everyone quitting

I also quit, but for my own reasons, not for the lack of updates not going into that though When I first came here the server crashed once every 10 minutes, sometimes less, and a DEV needed to be online to restart it. since then they made many quick-fixes to keep it running and they did...
  2. T

coming back

hmm, 1 week old cake idk...
  3. T

coming back

for the best community it is pretty quiet here :P
  4. T

coming back

hey guys, long time no see! I'm coming back slowly for the ones that now me for the newer members I want to say: "Hello!" My name is Mark, I'm 26 years old and live in the Netherlands I have been inactive for ~3 years, but I still love to hunt and collect pokemon I already noticed...
  5. T

If you were a staff member, how would you contribute?

Design: designing maps Implementation: Spawn Calculations Testing the Quest Helping players during event Community: Answering help posts on forums - after I've been back into the game a bit more, most of my information is outdated atm Bug hunting/posting bugs
  6. T

Holodeck Event now over- leave feedback below!

Re: New Holodeck Displays this Friday! you dont need 16 badges I think that is the additional quest, just go directly to the right side of the holodecks and pick a map (Seafront or Island) I assume you talked to he NPC on the top floor of the museum, you don't need to do that to enter the...
  7. T

Re: New Holodeck Displays this Friday! of course I prefer that people to explore the map themselves but for those who are in a rush, here is the map to find your way around Remote Seafront the wild pokemon sprites are not shown on here, just the basic layers and trees
  8. T

Re: New Holodeck Displays this Friday! how long is a weekend justme?
  9. T

strange problem...

could you make a screenshot of it? I thought it could be the skin file, but it doesn't look that way unless you do see a white box where characters should be
  10. T

PWO Mapping Contest. [Winners Announced]

I did recently got contacted to see the progress on my map, so they are working on it it's mostly about the details now
  11. T

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

you have to be more specific if the update doesn't work 1. did you download the server 1.95.1 first? 1b. which link did you use? 1c.did you install it correctly? 2. download the patch 1.95.3 2b. which link did you use? 2c. install it correctly 3. are there any other programs blocking PWO...
  12. T

client problem *itachi will back*

Re: client problem *itachi will back with his friend* did you do it in the right order, client 1st patch 2nd?
  13. T

Can't see chat or text.

you have to run the program as Admin they also announced it on twitter:
  14. T

Fishing level won't rise

*Goldeen
  15. T

Fishing level won't rise

catching a pokemon is also related to the map, on some maps higher level magikarp need higher fishing levels to get caught and if you are not skilled enough you will not gain any experience, not even from a magikarp