Recent content by Sweetboi

1. Sweetboi

Replace surfboard with surfing poke/give access to move surf

As long HMs are removable it's sounds like an idea that can work. Maybe it can be an alternative option at least for new players to choose from, whereas the old players keep the surfboards and can still use them as a souvenir from the older era of PWO. Or like if this were to happen, maybe turn...
  2. Sweetboi

Those NPCs Won't Give Up!

Cleveland has point. I mean my suggestions are to make NPC rematches a choice instead of having them forced upon you. At least for some of the uneeded battles like above Goldenrod and nugget bridge. Of course there's have to be rules or conditions. Because new players shouldn't have to skip...
  3. Sweetboi

That's where the VS seeker settings come in Izzy
  4. Sweetboi

Invisible cloak sounds like something fun that could be given at a Halloween event. Imagine a Hogwarts event for Halloween. I've had that NPC repel idea for a long time. Everytime I'm carrying repels and random NPC trainers start walking to me I'm just like "If I could only spray this bottle of...
  5. Sweetboi

With the NPC calling suggestion, since there's not really a pokegear or notifications displayed ingame. Perhaps the system messages in the chatbox can notify the player when those NPCs are wanting to battle
  6. Sweetboi

You're a trainer with many badges, you now want to fixate on building a team or, you want to train someone else's Pokémon. Some people would be smart to bring a Pokémon specifically for handling the NPCs, some would get them out of the way prior to training or some would have their Pokémon use a...
  7. Sweetboi

Remove ignore button from pwo

That's enough! Quit hassling gingy, it's her suggestion in how she thinks may help others feel better. This isn't her suggestion alone, she's posting on behalf of others so don't go targeting her. If you were going to make her feel bad about her suggestion then there was no need for you to...
  8. Sweetboi

Also please respect gingy's ideas. Please don't be disrespectful to her idea, we all have our say in the pwo community. She means well so please avoid laughing or making fun of her suggestion please. Especially laugh reactions, those are pretty uncalled for. She's trying to make a positive...
  9. Sweetboi

Gingy is referring to the old ignore function but with some modifications. So she has a valid point. So maybe rewording the ignore/block function or maybe instead of the time automatically resetting after every session you log back in, a player could set the length of the duration. Being on a...
  10. Sweetboi

Search Button for pc boxes

Excellent suggestion gingy ❤️
  11. Sweetboi

Spring Swarm at the Safaris

You're welcome gingy. Perfect idea :D
  12. Sweetboi

Spring Swarm at the Safaris

There was a suggestion that I think was well thought of. They suggested that it would be a nice idea to have the Easter event held at both Kanto and Johto safaris. The idea would be to create a swarm by reducing their tier levels of each Pokemon - preferably Eevee the spring bunny, Chansey the...
  13. Sweetboi

Easter Event Spawns this year

I think the idea of hunting buneary in the grass could be special keeping riolu as the end reawrd. And maybe they can add togepi spawns at tier 4 or something. maybe players can have the chance of stealing a shiny stone from them or capturing them
  14. Sweetboi

Easter Event Spawns this year

If the length of quests and map sizes are bothering people I guess it would be relaxing to the regular players to reduce quest time frame and maybe some fresh spawns. If Riolu was to be seen at an event it should be little more exclusive. Those other preferred pokemon would have to be ranked up...
  15. Sweetboi

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

enjoyed the event, very well made map and congratulations Guiihenrique for your hard work. Small question, is it fair that the map creator was the one that found the easter egg?