Recent content by SViper

1. SViper

A Fairy from the Future

When I saw title I thought that it's announcement that you updated Type-chart to 6th Generation, but what ever.:P
  2. SViper

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Patch from Zippyshare made a trick. BTW for next version I suggest add more music and use HGSS Music. Plus overwrite current ones with HGSS too.
  3. SViper

If I played 1.95.2 just before 1.95.3 was release, then answer 1st question. Always MediaFire. Did download and installed correctly. I answered link before. Non and I only using Windows Defender.
  4. SViper

So no one can help?
  5. SViper

You just told me to do that what I did, that doesn't help. Damn, this didn't happened with 1.95.2.:( So in other words you need a license for to be able use 6th Generation mechanics?
  6. SViper

Okay, I updated game and getting message that my game is outdated... Is there any plans to update Types Chart and Moves Sets to 6th Generation?
  7. SViper

Glaceon and Leafeon

We could do like this: Johto: Eevee evolves into Leafeon when leveled up in Ilex Forest. Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up in Ice Path. Kanto: Eevee evolves into Leafeon when leveled up in Viridian Forest. Eevee evolves into Glaceon when leveled up in Seafoam Islands.
  8. SViper

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Nice to see this game getting improvements, maybe I add PWO in my stream schedule.:) I suggest use mega.co.nz as one of mirror links too.:P:)
  9. SViper

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates Yes indeed, even Pokemon 3D did that and they did same thing for TMs (170 TMs).:P
  10. SViper

Oh how cute.

Chill out Miss Danisaur.
  11. SViper

My ideas/suggestions

For Game: 1. Update Pokemon base-stats to XY standarts. 2. Update types-chart and Pokemons typings to XY standarts. For Playerdex: 1. Add in mart Search and Page/s Jump options.
  12. SViper

PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

Super AWESOME. I maybe today do some Pokemon, I mean 2 different Pokemon games at same time. :D Would nickname changer will work?
  13. SViper

Will Fairy type will be added in future ?

Do PWO still use 5th Gen typing?
  14. SViper

NickNames

I'm old PWO player narutofoxLT, but long time ago I finally decide my final nickname, so now I'm known as SViper, TheSViper, SViperLT, SViperLTU (in other Games and Social Web/Sites) and R3D4S, ReDaS (in PokeCommunity and Racing Games).
  15. SViper

Broken Moves

For these moves to be fixed needs new battle system and brand new client, but now these moves have decreased Power, Accuracy and Effect to made them not OP.