Recent content by shodan21

1. shodan21

Battling for a Brighter Tomorrow - PvP and Battle Suggestions

mold breaker ability, so scarfed rampardos can outspeed and ohko gengar with earthquake :oops: also, facade tm exists in game, released in the... tepig event, i think? although i seem to recall some questioning as to whether it was working correctly... never tested it though, so can't say for sure.
  2. shodan21

Swarm ( poll ends on Friday 13th at 5PM UTC ) Swarm will start UTC Friday 8pm - Monday12pm

no, i attended them and am totally unaware of when they were. no, this seems like a hastily-made decision to try and pacify people for a while longer after some complaining, particularly from mahmutekici, in discord. while it isnt a bad thing to keep some pressure on staff to actually deliver...
  3. shodan21

Swarm ( poll ends on Friday 13th at 5PM UTC ) Swarm will start UTC Friday 8pm - Monday12pm

uh, yes, exactly - first thing this new CG does is give away a fossil that was a one-time event reward and you actually had to choose between it and the skull fossil. second thing is this swarm idea, where the choices are a) an incredibly rare egg from that same event, b) a t5 from cryo/pyro...
  4. shodan21

is the only purpose of this new CG to give away old fossilween rares?
  5. shodan21

Event Where the cold reigns

my initial inclination is "yes, absolutely". Isguros makes a decent point that it's not really necessary for players to know - unless, of course, something relevant to players does indeed come out of that - but transparency from staff to players has been weak for a pretty long time. there's...
  6. shodan21

Pokemon fly attack

you know, if id bothered to read the title and realize it was different, i might have known that. :rolleyes:
  7. shodan21

Pokemon fly attack

would it have done so if you merged this thread into his? or does it just merge by posted date?
  8. shodan21

Pokemon fly attack

yeah so my comment addressed all of that except for the locations, which the transportation systems handle via badge requirements already. fly could be implemented pretty much exactly like the transportation systems, except with more locations (but, with badge-based reqs, limited to places that...
  9. shodan21

Pokemon fly attack

what's wrong with how fly is implemented in the handhelds? as for how to trigger it, just have like an npc (associated sprite TBD) to serve as a trigger, similar to how rock smash and strength were implemented using their respective rocks, and pop up a dialogue prompting where to go like with...
  10. shodan21

Bribing players to PvP more

itd be even better if the abilities, movesets, natures, and item choices werent all horribly screwed up. electric poke with both thunderbolt and hidden power electric is dumb, breloom with toxic orb and not poison heal ability is dumb, etc., etc.
  11. shodan21

Event Minusoft Corp. are under attack!

given the usual attitude of such players, im gonna go with "not likely", lol. ;)
  12. shodan21

Re-release old events

tbh, there would still be problems even if the maps and npcs worked just fine. players who participated in the original event have quest variables that would need to be reset or redone, and may also have leftover quest items that could give them an unfair advantage, among other issues.
  13. shodan21

Some quick swarm/event spawn ideas

tauros is easy enough in zone 2.
  14. shodan21

REP Stuck in 2.999...

also, if youre referring to a random battle (i.e., generated pokes, rather than pokes you own), that wont count for REP.
  15. shodan21

Trade Evo NPC

anything is possible - its just a matter of how much time and effort itll take.