Recent content by ShinyMuskyEZ

1. ShinyMuskyEZ

Halloween swarm

I NEED T3 ODDISH SO I COULD SELL IT FOR THE MYSTERIOUS GUY ON DISCORD. Thanks :)
  2. ShinyMuskyEZ

desya's game

Fletchling
  3. ShinyMuskyEZ

September swarm

The "can I eat it" gonna be famous after this, thanks :)
  4. ShinyMuskyEZ

Easy suggestions for quick improvement of PWO.

If you said so, players keep grinding E4, then where will we spend money on when there're no hunters? Waiting for Emily to released pokes?
  5. ShinyMuskyEZ

You want me to suggest more thing? Like you just can catch 10 pokes per day?
  6. ShinyMuskyEZ

I got that idea after studied Math for 2 hours
  7. ShinyMuskyEZ

- Add more time to pvp, I'd believe that 60 seconds are not enough for brain games in pvp, so I hope the time will be increase to 2 mins. - I don't know if players feel that grinding in E4 is a bit boring, since you've known all the moves and the average money you could gain for each run. My...
  8. ShinyMuskyEZ

swarm data

There was a t3 oddish was caught, but not in swarm, so that's not count right? :/
  9. ShinyMuskyEZ

The mentality of our PvPers.

:rolleyes:
  10. ShinyMuskyEZ

August swarm

Moeee, I want moeeee
  11. ShinyMuskyEZ

Pwo Out of Context.

I wonder why there are 2 exclamation marks on the train and the boy's head is on the bench
  12. ShinyMuskyEZ

Hey Guys and Gals! It's been 4 years! I have Returned!!

Hello, I'm Musky, 50 years old, you might don't know who am I. And I don't know you too. Good to hear that your back, have fun !
  13. ShinyMuskyEZ

Shiny Chance for Token Store

Its mean you have a chance to get a shiny from token store ( just a small chance ) . For example, if you buy a beldum, it will auto transfer to your Global Link, in a normal form, but if you have a Shiny Chance, you could get a chance to get a shiny beldum.
  14. ShinyMuskyEZ

This Price Is Alright - How We Can All Benefit From Trading

So...if what you said is right, and everyone agreed it, King Rock would be worth 10k? P/S : LF King Rock EZ
  15. ShinyMuskyEZ

desya PWO

can i eat it?