Recent content by Relicanth

1. Relicanth

Winter Event 2023 Announcement: "The Holiday Season Is Upon Us!"

Have no fear, the holiday season is here! Greetings trainers! Port Terminal Circle invites you to join the holiday festivities! You read that right, the team and its squad of Delibirds have worked hard to pull together this event for the Community and we hope y’all enjoy it to the very end...
  2. Relicanth

Event Easter Weekend Bunny Hunt! (Concluded)

Thanks for taking part of this swarm. I hope we can create future Swarms where the community could decide by themselves at least how 1 spawn is going to be added :)
  3. Relicanth

Event Christmas Clash

Thanks for all the feedback. We try to improve based on feedback but we cannot empower too much a certain reward thats limited only for certain group of players. Its not fair, at least for me. Even if some were dissapointed by the competition's reward keep in mind that allowing rare shinies to...
  4. Relicanth

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

Regarding the Hidden NPC: Its been around for almost a year. I was the only who firstly implemented it during a mapping contest (Julia to be exact) cause I have... weird ways to implement stuff... stuffs that Rigaudon also likes it. During past event Banette hinted said NPC to be around and...
  5. Relicanth

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! Collectors from Goldenrod/Celadon cities (big marts) were now updated to remove junk items from this event.
  6. Relicanth

RE: Happy Fossilween! To rephrase: Celebi will be locked for those who never accepted the quest (soon), that means people that are still progressing wont feel anything different but those who never started the step 1 as they wont be able to be teleported anymore. As always, we give...
  7. Relicanth

Noa Tiki-auaha

Well.. this is our first time about adding a NPC based on Nintendo's celebration related with Pokemons releases (I wanted one for Super Mystery Dungeon when it was released, sadly I wasnt avaliable nor I had time to develop it considering we, as staff, must agree as a team for any kind of...
  8. Relicanth

PWO Snap Contests

Thats a fun idea, you know, and it is welcome in any game. But for this kind of idea to work with rewards the element of surprise must be around for that otherwise they wont be truly sharing their fellings with us. Thats not what we want (at least for myself).
  9. Relicanth

RE: Happy Fossilween! For those that are enjoying reading stuffs or even lovers of ancient life: After reading a lot about ancient life and developing this event, we got it mostly based from a BBC documentary called Walking With Monsters - Life Before the Dinosaurs.
  10. Relicanth

Limited Shop

Currently closed as It usually tends to open when an event is around.
  11. Relicanth

Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event][CLOSED]

RE: Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event] Actually the questgiver states you need to return him 10 or more coin shards but since Riga told me this is being misinterpreted I'm going to set it as 10 only. Thanks for pointing that out.
  12. Relicanth

Mareep Ranch Quest Stuck

Sometimes if you talk directly with the pokemon it will round up the %. Please check through /happy command to see if it is 255/255
  13. Relicanth

Feeling Lucky?

Thanks for reporting the typo. It has been fixed.
  14. Relicanth

Weekend Event - Cinnabar Volcano Island! ==CLOSED!==

Re: Weekend Event - Cinnabar Volcano Island! A homage for the founder of Event Voucher after almost 3 years. I bet you know who :P
  15. Relicanth

Weekend Event - Cinnabar Volcano Island! ==CLOSED!==

Every year, certain scientists go to the summit of the Cinnabar Volcano to analyse the state of the volcano's activity. This time however, a situation around the volcano has their attention instead. Not only are Pokemon dropping an odd item, there are more of them! Tecknician is calling out to...