Recent content by rato17

1. R

BETTER EVENT IN PWO HISTORY / MELHOR EVENTO DA HISTÓRIA DO PWO!!!!

Im going to post this in two languages, first in portuguese and after in english. Please enjoy mine idea. :D Boa noite caros jogadores de PWO.   Como todos sabem esse jogo sempre foi marcado, por eventos grandes e muito bem feitos. Tendo isso em mente resolvi dar uma ideia para o maior...
  2. R

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

English version First of all I would like to put a part of my first post here below for everyone to read the opinions expressed on that occasion: "This problem in my opinion has two possible solutions, which would be the first to create a type of table that gives the price of Pokemons...
  3. R

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

So I understood then the administration of the game has ideas also in mind, but are not yet sure if they will continue only as prototypes or if they will be carried forward. I respect your opinion, but I have only a small note to make and also a small request if possible. Let's observe: in the...
  4. R

GuiiHenrique great ideas too. I especially liked the part about the battle tower, so that in addition to solving a problem we could increase one more function to an update as important as the battle tower is. So we can make the changes, perfect ideas and put them into practice in the future...
  5. R

Alecio mine friend, thank you for like mine idea and give you feedback in relation to mine proposals. [hr] thank you for the coment Nyx, its important to all the players give the feedback like u give. [hr] Tsubaru, is a possible idea as well But for me it would be easier to make old ivs...
  6. R

Very well then we need to know what are the ideas of the current PWO staff so we can discuss it as well. After all the game is made for the players and so we also want to know what is going on and how it will be possible to solve the problems we have in relation to the points mentioned above...
  7. R

The text will be writted in english and portuguese ( first in english and in second in portuguese).Sorry for any mistake in the translate, i used google translator. O texto será escrito em inglês e português (primeiro em inglês e em segundo em português) .Desculpe qualquer erro no tradutor...
  8. R

The First with Kings Rock

so does the food chain pokemon the Politoed eat Farfetch'd and so he drops the stick :) :)
  9. R

is not 100% the chance of get kings rock catching or fainting a polietoed? if not how much is that chance?
  10. R

you need fishing lv 40 to catch a politoed
  11. R

user already in the system

mine problem is solved now thanks for the fast solution off the problem and thanks for the attention
  12. R

sorry for double post but mine friend say to me to post here to easily view if is this possible anyone can reboot from the server to solve mine problem thanks for your attention
  13. R

I am having a problem with Pwo when I try to log a message saying that my user is online but as I will show in the print below my Playerdex the site says I'm currently active but the bottom bar of windows task only appear the Skype functions and google chrome I would like someone to help me with...
  14. R

No :)

Re: Stop to Play gabinas chega de drama bora jogar denovo manim logo logo tu arruma algo massa aki denovo pra ter animação vem jogar com os teus colegas
  15. R

help-me

i'm an friend from the player i go to his house an they can't remember in any possible the rest of his email but if a staff member can get back his email or player id this can be nice to he recover his account