Recent content by Nshims

1. Nshims

Average price predictor

i'm struggling to understand what bulk means in this context, maybe def, sp def and hp?
  2. Nshims

Average price predictor

In fact, the model already takes into account the pokemons that do not need to be able to hide, I added a variable in the data structure relative to the pokemon so once the variable is empty or NULL then the hidden power is ignore. Otherwise, the algorithm will check if the pokemon has good...
  3. Nshims

Average price predictor

Here is a first result obtained for the first tests, I opted as suggested for a price added once the pokemon is considered as a good user of the hidden power. Basically if the pokemon is a good user of the hidden power and it has a good hidden power then the addition is calculated according to...
  4. Nshims

Average price predictor

It sounds very interesting to me, I think I am starting to understand better how the hp work. I think for the moment it's enough to do tests, i think we can add more pokes with time.
  5. Nshims

Average price predictor

Very good analysis, is possible that you can tell me what are the pokemos that you know to be good carriers of hp, and according to you if we had to put a price on HP well used it would be of the order of how much?
  6. Nshims

Average price predictor

Thanks, i think is a good idea and easy implementation, but one of the most challenging part is to put prices on tutors and TMs, if i can get some prices for that part will be good for a test. I noticed that some moves have more value on some specific pokemons knowing that is good to be able to...
  7. Nshims

Average price predictor

Here the first 3 lists, I would add the other pokémons if this concept is effective.
  8. Nshims

Average price predictor

Hi hi, here I am back to give continuity to the project. I noticed that the project was progressing at a considerable pace, however, I noticed that the more difficult part is to find reference pokémons and assign them a corresponding price. To improve this part, I will opt for a participative...
  9. Nshims

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

A little more pages with some errors. The following pokémons are not in following maps. Old tier designation
  10. Nshims

Average price predictor

Well, here we are with a first test version, this can be strange because it is already version 4.45.2, but that has a simple explanation. The first number represents the generation of the algorithm used, after comes the number of tests, learning process and updates, the last one is just the...
  11. Nshims

Event [Closed] Join Pinkan Island to celebrate Valentine's Day!

I'm getting lost every time :confused: is it possible to find the event forest map somewhere?
  12. Nshims

A model for prices référence

Thanks. Yes, but for now still in development and will be hard to go in detail and explain everything. In not very long time I intend to release a first functional version, but for the moment I am still working on the graphical interface. For the moment I thought about continuing with seel...
  13. Nshims

Nice to get your support, I would like to have some additional price check for additional tests just to see if the algorithm is more reliable. Here a github for the project I created some basic element just for the beginning https://github... The good side of github is that is possible to keep...
  14. Nshims

As I mentioned in the following post https://forum.pokemo... I took a moment to create a neural network perceptron capable of predicting prices for pokémons, based on ivs and whether or not the pokemon is S. Basically it works like a normal multilayer perceptron, the trick is simply how the...
  15. Nshims

Event (Closed) The Year of The Pig Closing Celebration!

No, i'm not used to run games as admin, but thanks anyway.