Won against vboador1993 2-0
  4. nistaa

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Won against Kanyie 2-0
  5. nistaa

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

I'm in.
  6. nistaa

I'm returning to play(not only during events)

Hey everyone, It's that time year again when I'll have more time due to end of semester. Writing a masters and now applying for phd program really took my whole time. Still I couldn never forgot you guys, having a gr8 time during all the events, hunting mostly with @Charlotte~ @AberrantSpectre...
  7. nistaa

Event Nightmare in Grimewood

Thx for the event!
  8. nistaa

Event Minusoft Corp. are under attack!

When @shodan21 brought up this idea with pory event I was amazed how good it will be. I'm glad that this finally came into being. Thx for the event
  9. nistaa

5 Years and Counting

I've not been active lately, more like last year, but i can relate to you and what you said. Congrats on 5 years and dedication Jobs!
  10. nistaa

Bad Economy is Players fault?

But also if game doesn't evolve, in term of making new regions, those pokemon that players have grinded will stay with them forever and if you ask me idc. I just see for example in World of Warcraft everyone grinds for epic gear, and then new expansion/region comes so what, you have to start...
  11. nistaa

The Nickname List

nistaa, nothingg and new one I'm going with Nihilion only on discord. As I once explained to Jinji.. Also thinkin english version of my nick is better for some ppl to understand:) I think it's clearly pointed out now to avoid any confusions
  12. nistaa

The 2020 PWO awards

Player Categories: The Youngster Joey award: vyom12 The Ace Trainer award: AberrantSpectre The Clown award: shodan The Professor's Aide award: Rygar The Collector award: Midou The Pokemon Breeder award: NathanSwift The Painter award: Witchy~ The Bug Maniac award: thunderclap...
  13. nistaa

Event Swarms in the Forests!

Thanks for swarm <3 :cool:
  14. nistaa

Pory Event

I won't claim that I'm 100% sure that I can code it, but there is a huge chance that i can, in some normal time ofc. I love programming, know a lot of programming languages and would really like to help shoddy and pwo with this. For the map, i am certain there are 3 or more ppl who can make it...
  15. nistaa

Guilds are getting a Boost

Here is my short suggestion :) I would like to see Johto safari too with Cianwood city as well, Splitting river reserve would also be cool addition. Of course not to forget, my favourite place aka Ruins of Alph would be great if added. :cool: