Recent content by Nikola

1. Nikola

So how is everyone?

If some of you don't know me, I am Nikola, former member of GM staff and founder of the most checkered guild in PWO, Inferno Blaze. So, how is everyone? P.s; Bluerise, 3.2 is out, get it. mybb is a community divider and a cancer.
  2. Nikola

Game API

Similar method can be used to have Game Editors doing battle mechanics such as moves. They can also create scripting function for themselves. Not many staff, if any, would be comfortable with that API you mentioned above.
  3. Nikola

Yo guys

С днем ​​рождения Kol sana wenta tayeb
  4. Nikola

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Thanks for participating in the PWO awards voting. Please note that I am no longer part of PWO. Instead of giving me a vote give it to someone who is active in PWO.
  5. Nikola

Revival of the forums (?)

mad pretty much summed it up with his last sentence. In any case, what can be seen here is lack of consistency between staff and their representatives. I.e; luminance post and post of other staff. Sadly, other post is making his post barely noticeable which had a chance to go in proper...
  6. Nikola

It's been a long day, without you my friend~

The dead are rising from the grave.
  7. Nikola

Seen Suggestion

Yeh my bad. I changed it though.
  8. Nikola

Power to the Players?

If you know what are you doing, there wont be any issues and Phpbb is open source software. You can amend it anytime based on your needs and liking and possibilities are huge. Problem is here is that people who just registers are in Registered User group, not in New registered Users group. If...
  9. Nikola

Power to the Players?

Phpbb voting system appears to have a lack of very crucial elements such as IP restrictions and post count restriction in order to avoid bad votes or biased ones. This is partially solvable by implementing say post count limit to reduce bad votes assuming you don't want to restrict say family...
  10. Nikola

Locking topics in trade section

That's simple. You want to target certain forum ID and apply the code something like this below where before you need to determinate the value such as days before topic gets locked. $sql = 'UPDATE ' . topics_tabel. " SET topic_status = 1 WHERE topic_id = $topic_id"...
  11. Nikola

Seen Suggestion

Iirc, private message goes from outbox to Sent Messages once read. For certain topics seen by someone you will need to do custom coding as you make sure that you don't kill the purpose of hidden users. Marking messages as seen in-game is a different thing. Message window pops up right away, but...
  12. Nikola

It's been a long day, without you my friend~

Hey Samer. Go away.
  13. Nikola

Pokemon stats question

Google is your friend.
  14. Nikola

Pokemart and Pokedex

This was always the case. Upon purchasing from the mart, token store and collecting from global link the Pokemon you obtained is only being added to the "monsters" table in the database while for ever reason might be bypassing the pokedex table. Given that you have to be offline in order to do a...
  15. Nikola

You noob "changer"

Thats speculative. Me like!