Recent content by nemo55

1. N

Update on Re-Spawn project.

This is the reason I stopped playing PWO :o Spawn project revamp in which I feel should be done in 1 month, takes nearly half a year or more to complete :o What a horrible headache and punishment this is to the hopeful players :( Its not only this, don't get me wrong, but everything is...
  2. N

I am back everyone :)

Welcome back Flare. Good to see you... :)
  3. N

HR Hunting

I remember when I used to hunt a lot, I went through all the following series while hunting :D - Breaking Bad - Prison Break - True Detective - Sons of Anarchy - The Wire - Game of Thrones
  4. N

I have to disagree, Safaris are meant to be very diverse with multiple evolution families living together, however I feel like Pinsir is missing really badly and its home truly belongs in Kanto Safari :( BUT when the whole project is done, we can go back and re-asses everything...
  5. N

2 suggestions, 1 topic.

Well said Eco! ^-^ PWO administration just needs more hustle (someone with a whip) lol, see someone with talent in art... GRAB EM! MILK EM! DONE! For example animations guy Reiatsu...also you can exploit more hidden talents of his once you get to know him more...OR a Spriter like...
  6. N

New Maps :D

In my opinion we can proceed with the building of Hoenn after the spawn project is complete and syncing all of the battle backgrounds and and NPC sprites among a few other things. Which should take few months in reality...BUT given the habitual slow work, we may be looking, i donno, NEXT YEAR or...
  7. N

DEV Back?

I have yet to see the significance of Hardcoreh! :o
  8. N

Away for a time

Farewell Fadoka! Good luck with all your stuff! ;)
  9. N

BUG REPORT!!!!!

YES! I've seen a lot of this! Backgrounds not matching accordingly, NPCs not matching too, a lot of synchronizing needs to be done! But I guess staff doesn't view it as priority atm. I would suggest to assign a project manager for synchronizing this kind of stuff if possible, just like Rigaudon...
  10. N

Switching and why it's a must for competitive battling

All I can say is..battle in showdown to satisfy your battling needs! :D
  11. N

Hi hi hi Everyone ^-^

Welcome to PWO Maria! Hope you enjoy your time in this MMO! See you in-game.. ^-^
  12. N

Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

Maybe there will be an event some time in the future where IVs get boosted... ;) But its more healthy for the game to have the IVs as they are now, also over a year a lot of the 28+ IV pokemon will be gone soooo everything will even out over time...
  13. N

Peace is back in da house!

Welcome back, spread da peace mon!! :P
  14. N

Shane's Departure.

I 100% agree with Merse here. I used to support you guys for the hard work, keeping the game alive, doing what you can with all the limitations the client granted. Doing what is best for the game...but chasing away Shane even Bis (in such an immature way) was not needed AND was not in the best...
  15. N

Blue's Log Of Updates

(N)x100 Sooo why add Trello? Why not just have the list of "moves to fix" on forums? Trello seems very confusing... Maybe uploading a video on youtube, how it works..?