Recent content by MongoBongo

1. M

Is this game going to END ?

I mean i play league of legends too and alot other games. But sometimes its very addictive to try get a rare poke. But once i see how no players there and nobody knows prices its depressing.
  2. M

Is this game going to END ?

Hi, i just got an pc again after 2 years , and i remember the days when the game was full, people batteling over a spot inside the game , and the feeling and the events in the game were awesome and felt so alive. WHAT HAPPEND , why is it so dead now ? Is it because there are no good events...
  3. M

Block feature

Hello , how long does the block feature last ? And can people read ur messages in chats if they are blocked by u ? THnaks
  4. M

Evs Places list

thx alot
  5. M

Evs Places list

Hi can someone link me some thread or site where is written where the best places are to train evs , Thx
  6. M

Pokemon - Bastiodn

okay thanks alot for this long answer :D
  7. M

Pokemon - Bastiodn

Hi just got it by a trade with a good player, he said he claimd it by an event , that its only one in the game , is that true ?   Will it ever be aviable somehow again , like to catch . Cause im thinking to sell it if it will be aviable sometime , and keep if never.  Thanks  :)
  8. M

Hoen , when ?

i did read it but i didnt understand it at all .. thanks for info , as i see i shouldnt worrie to much that it will be out soon , probably last months of 2017 if early or 2018
  9. M

Resolution Fullscreen problem

And i have windows 10 ... RIP
  10. M

Resolution Fullscreen problem

Hello , my fullscreen dont work , when i make it fullscreen , the loading bar is far on downside of screen that i nearly dont see it and when its done , i hear the music how im inside the game , but all i see is the same loading screen without the loading bar , if i click tab or something...
  11. M

Hoen , when ?

Hi , i wanted ask if i should hope for hoen this year , is it possible it comes 2017 ? or how long more it will need .  Thanx
  12. M

Pwo Official ?

okay ... i still hope this game will live long and be more populated
  13. M

Pwo Official ?

Hi i wanted ask if it somehow could get official so more players would appear , or would nintendo need to take it over ? Will they maybe do it sometime ?
  14. M

REWORK POKEMARKET PLS

ok sry ,but pokemarket is a catastrophe.... i wonder why no one has bringed this up yet....
  15. M

REWORK POKEMARKET PLS

Hi, after i struggle numerous times with searching or buying stuff in pokemarket i have to write it here with my whole anger. The pokemarket is so crappy made . i cant belive this even. First when u get into the pokemarket u dont know what to click .. Should i click the stuff in the TOKEN...