Recent content by Klay

1. Klay

Event The Year of The Pig Closing Celebration!

Did you try applying the fix manually? (going in Settings.ini and manually changing the values)
  2. Klay

Event The Year of The Pig Closing Celebration!

What us players think: ...ridiculously easy. Next time do hard quests please.
  3. Klay

Guilds are getting a Boost

I doubt you can choose safari maps (nor any kind of maps you'd need money to enter them). For Cerulean Cave, it's more likely already chosen by another guild.
  4. Klay

NEW CHANCE

For those interested in this thread suggestion, here's a conversation we had earlier on Discord
  5. Klay

NEW CHANCE

When they create an account, they're supposed to read the rules. If they don't follow those, it's normal to ban them. And hiding people who're breaking rules should also be punished imo. About who should judge if a player should be banned or not, it's only GMs work, not Admins. And if players...
  6. Klay

Client PWO Client v1.98.0

or login message randomly chosen between a pool of login messages, depending of how many badges you have and how many pokédex pages you filled
  7. Klay

Client PWO Client v1.98.0

did you try to uninstall your previous PWO and/or to install the new client on another disk?
  8. Klay

Tho MS is still better AND gives exp and cashdrop boost
  9. Klay

It has been a while...

Java is unstable as hell tho (at least all games I played that used it are)
  10. Klay

that's a good update (finally, members of dead guilds will go in active ones or do new ones), but i have a question can a guild leader choose the same map again and again?
  11. Klay

OHKO Moves in Battle Tower

Hi, I don't spend lots of time in Battle Tower anymore because I already farmed it to have all I wanted from this feature And I don't think OHKO moves from NPCs are an issue
  12. Klay

Air Balloon

Nah, let's keep it as a reward for other features/quests/events UuU
  13. Klay

Some Ideas for PWO

Some staff members can indeed have lvl100+ poks, I heard about a godtier Bidoof. They're only in staff accounts, and just for the funz (because they're not allowed to trade nor battle players) minus that time, when Fonty wanted to slap some players with his lvl 20 team
  14. Klay

Repurposing NPCs

For once, I'm not against one of your suggestions The cash thing can also be pretty interesting AND help new players getting more cash when they start: when you battle for the first time a NPC, you get 5000pds, when you rebattle it once, you get 2000pds, and after that first rebattle, you...
  15. Klay

Some Ideas for PWO

hi, I voted "no" For now let's just ignore the suggestions that need more explanations before even being imaginable. So r.i.p. pokémon leagues and pokémon championship. Let's also ignore fakemon ideas, because staff aren't fond of the idea of fakemons in PWO. I don't say that because I dislike...