Recent content by Klay

1. Klay

2nd chance?

As Jinji said in this thread, there might be chances they can't review your ban: https://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/index.php?threads/a-second-chance.38633/ Also forums aren't were we do ban appeals anymore (mainly to avoid unnecessary dramas).
  2. Klay

Stuck in JIBAKURA TOWER.

3. Klay

A second chance

Welp, you can copy-paste what you just said and put it in an appeal in the Community Watch (ban appeals aren't on the forums anymore)
  4. Klay

[Begging Service] Klay's Begging Service

Despite what members of this awful spiritless guild say, this is still open
  5. Klay

is the server currently down?

next time: https://pokemon-world-online.com/serverwatch.php
  6. Klay

Recruiting Gym Leaders

Idk about Clefairy, but Misty had a Togetic in the anime, so it's not out-of-theme edit: no Clefairy in her team, but she does have a well-known Psyduck (in case you don't know what you replace Clef with)
  7. Klay

Miley Cyrus - Party In The P.W.O.

It's more like a group feature as most MMORPGs have, but guild quests could be viable aswell... ...but I don't like the idea of another join my guild spams ingame, and guild-only quests will result in this apocalypse
  8. Klay

Same old story with Ecruteak City Gym

If you're from Johto: - you made the right decision - try 2 up 3 right 2 up 3 left 2 up If you're from Kanto:
  9. Klay

Security Question Reset

You can change it in the Playerdex website
  10. Klay

A God Sighting

Maybe because they played more than new players? There's nothing sad in meritocracy.
  11. Klay

Event The Vote is Closed!

Azumarill ≠ Azurill
  12. Klay

Naming pokes

what if swears?
  13. Klay

I'm back

We are waiting for your mighty suggestions.
  14. Klay

Miley Cyrus - Party In The P.W.O.

hi all. when i started back in 2015, i needed some help to find the leek in Ilex Forest, and guru and jinji helped me. actually, jinji helped me more, since he found the leek, but having guru by our side was still fun. i took a screenshot during the search to be sure i'll never forget this...
  15. Klay

how to get to celadon city???

As said ingame, go in Lavender, and then go on route 8. There are 2 houses, and one of them is a tunnel for Celadon. Don't be scared to ask that kind of things ingame (Help channel), we don't bite edit: Towel bites actually...