Recent content by king1234

1. K

I want my Snover back !!!

No just No. Don't. You first post was just unnecessary, i was looking for a definite answer. Anyways this same thing happened with rotom, the staff failed to inform the public about its spawn which resulted i didn't get to catch one. Ill be damned if i will let the same thing happened again.
  2. K

so umm why didn't you just said yes before, rather than answering my question with a question... Did you want to increase your forums post or something?
  3. K

he said he JUST CAUGHT, and his post is umm today also He said he caught one, so thats 2 today. i was just looking for a yes or no. not "what lead me to believe this".....
  4. K

so umm wait... snovers catchable now?
  5. K

New light for PWO [VOTE HERE]

With the way the staff deals with promotions and recruitment, I doubt they will put him as dev, Personally i would love to see more devs, i doubt what we say will influence there decision to promote him.
  6. K

Make your character?(Character Customizer) My suggestion!

Re: Make your character?(Character Customizer) My suggestion Character customization was planned to be implemented since 2011.. oh well we got lance, green guy and Team rocket walking around. Close enough to character customization.
  7. K

Dancing pokemon

Thanks for the information, I always wondered what happen to those dancing Pokemon, who knew they disappear after a crash, so I can see why I don't see them anymore. They have always been fun to hunt, players rush to be the first to talk to it.
  8. K

Dancing pokemon

Not too long ago the maps in-game were flooded wild dancing Pokemon, where you can approach them and talk to them and catch them. I and maybe the others would like to know what happen to those Pokemon. Have the staff drop there encounter rate to 0.1%, or messed up the code and they cant fix it...
  9. K

Happy Christmas PWO !

The could AT-LEAST make it snow in-game, from what i know it takes a simple command to make it snow... They don't necessary have have to create a new map, they can turn 1 town or route from green grass to snow grass, and change the spawns of a route for a limited time. They don't need to do...
  10. K

Happy Christmas PWO !

If only they could re open the Christmas map that was used last time, with the same spawns and npcs. I wouldn't mind hunting the same Pokemon over, or change the reward items. At-least we would have something to do....
  11. K

Jinji's Changelog

Gengar is also Clefables brother or shadow ^_^
  12. K

has pwo source code been leaked?

PWO might get better or worse or stay the same...
  13. K

The Spawn Rate

I believe he made it, also that is indeed an awesome tool..
  14. K

The Spawn Rate

That is a cool tool. would come in handy for hunting in pwo.... ^_^
  15. K

doubt

Yea.. But the guy who asked just wanted to know if there are pokemon that are in the wild lvl 50+.