Recent content by KarasuroKun

1. KarasuroKun

Client Client 1.98.3.1

QUICK FIX!!! Some maps were not correctly added into the MapSongs.ini in the Music folder.. I've Attached an updated MapSongs.ini that you can extract into your Music Folder after installing the latest client update.
  2. KarasuroKun

Should unoffensive swearing be allowed in PWO?

there are many words to describe a single word. some are classified as civil uses and other defined as offensive uses or trash talk. If a word is crude it will remain in the filter. I say we should all speak with Shakespearean demeanor.
  3. KarasuroKun

Should unoffensive swearing be allowed in PWO?

Define, "unoffensive swearing". Being offended is a personal opinion. Things are offensive to some but not all. If you're wanting PWO to re-work the filters what words would you suggest be removed or added? And optionally, if you did make a list could you post it as an excel document with a 3...
  4. KarasuroKun

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 I'll see what I can do to fix these issues. As for style changes, A lot of these tracks were submitted by different Composers with different software on different mediums. So there are bound to be some differences. We don't want to exclude those composers from the...
  5. KarasuroKun

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 I'll gladly look into this. If you can list some areas where the music is loud or overbearing it will help me define my search. Before the release of 1.95, we noticed a lot of volume issues and had to go through and equalize volume levels. None of the tracks...
  6. KarasuroKun

Removal of Complaint Box

I think your misreading my post. I simply wanted to make it clear what the forum was for since some seem to think that's where the "bad" posts go. Complaints aren't bad, but they are not suggestions either. The point of the split is to help organize the forums and to help staff keep track of...
  7. KarasuroKun

Removal of Complaint Box

I've been reading a lot of "suggestions" that sound a lot like "I don't like this, fix it." (Which is a complaint.) The complaint box was created to better organize the complaints from the suggestions. Suggestions should be written out as proposals on how to improve something. If you don't like...
  8. KarasuroKun

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. ... winning by technicality. T_T
  9. KarasuroKun

PWO Source and what not.

As seen in many cases, not-related to PWO or even the game industry. What a person says in personal life reflects heavily on their professional life. Until we, as a whole, realize that what we say can harm, in any way, what we do, we need to be aware of what we are saying. Even when I'm writing...
  10. KarasuroKun

Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and sorry

Re: Thanks everyone for your friendship and kindness, and so The cure for cancer = Less Red Meats, regular exorcize, eat broccoli (groups of doctors have proven that broccoli and other GREEN vegetables help starve cancer cells), and strengthen your immune system as much as possible.. Chemo...
  11. KarasuroKun

Pokemon world online for Mac?

I got it working just the other day but it's not consistent. Sometime it crashes, sometimes it works.
  12. KarasuroKun

Hunting Season

Thank you! There's a tag under my avatar on the right-hand side of the screen that says I am GE: Composer. So I am he who makes music for PWO. On the other side, I voice my opinion regarding staff related matters. I don't get in-game much either. When I do though, I usually keep to myself. I...
  13. KarasuroKun

Hunting Season

I'm excited to see how PRO progresses. From what I've heard there has been much progress already. As an indie game designer myself, it's inspiring to see fan games like these grow. With the recent happenings going on and hate directed toward certain PWO staff, it has caused quite an uproar in...
  14. KarasuroKun

non-profit?

I needs a sandwich after reading this thread.
  15. KarasuroKun

Stop. Just STOP IT.

Already did. It was in Runescape and it was my friends idea.. It's scary to see how many immature males inherit the gaming community. If I could say one thing to those people is STOP MAKING US MALE GAMERS LOOK BAD!!! Gaming is equally a male and female friendly environment. Harassment online is...