Recent content by Julio~

1. J

Most missed things so far

Hahaha awesome memories :p
  2. J

Most missed things so far

Well, so many things has occurred over the years but a few let us in nostalgic state. What do you miss from old ages of PWO? I can remember the first time I was in game back in 2012, oh, that was awesome. I miss a lot the friends I got, talks in IRC or xat.com :p , collect shiny pokémon (every...
  3. J

Revival of the forums (?)

Forum isn't the problem. Your game is dead.
  4. J

Easy way to find HR Pokemon

I have a good suggestion, but I can't say it here.
  5. J

Revival of the forums (?)

I prefer the forum as it is right now. R.I.P :)
  6. J

Evolution of a crobat to golbat

Are you kidding me? Your question doesn't even makes sense. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Crobat_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
  7. J

Locking topics in trade section

Customer extensions are available on the phpBB forum.
  8. J

Banned Account , Recover?

Even if a moderator is dumb and has no idea about what he is doing. Topic Locked. ;)
  9. J

cannot move nor can i see ppl talking in cc also times out..

Re: cannot move nor can i see ppl talking in cc also times o Try the command /joyoff. It disables the transmission of any USB or gamepad devices to the client. If any USB plugged in is locking your movement, the command will solve the problem.
  10. J

No permanently ban

11. J

No permanently ban

I like your suggestion. Players should be allowed to break rules how many times they wish. Remove IP ban as well. :)
  12. J

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Moving them out of safari might be on option, however they are not meant to be available on marts. At least it's how they do work on handhelds.
  13. J

The Vitamins only add to the first 100 Effort Values in the stat, this is how they work on handhelds.
  14. J

No, he is just saying he personally prefers a game based on old versions than current version (Gen VI), which is the content worked on by Nintendo currently. Nintendo would not give a license for third to do a game about its products.
  15. J

Pokemon World on Mac

This may be helpful http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=1585