Recent content by joevw007

1. J

Stuck and can not continue with Halloween event

got to the 7th task, entered the cave, talked tot the tree that gives a quiz, and my power flashed. Logged back in and I couldnt take the quiz, left the cave and talked to celebi, she keeps telling me to go take the quiz, but I can no longer enter the cave. cant restart the quest either. Can...
  2. J

Are there any moderators left in this game?

Thanks for the introduction of new CGs, I am happy to see some new staff to help the new players get established in the game.
  3. J

How long have you been playing PWO

Idk who doesnt play a game because the forums are down? I dont think majority of players under a year of playing post in the forums at all. But I could be wrong, I just think people run out of goals after the 2 month mark and farm for a bit, then quit because of how unrealistic it is to farm...
  4. J

How long have you been playing PWO

this thread speaks of the problem I presented Tasigur.... No one in the 6 month to a year range because everyone starts then realizes they have no chance of ever making it to the top, and they quit.
  5. J

Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event][CLOSED]

RE: Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event] Most people around here don't have the guts to stick up to the staff until they are banned, but I am not one of them. So here I am on route 38 for the event, and all the sudden BAM the rates were changed by staff. Skittys...
  6. J

Guild Pokemon Bank

hey thanks! Yeah I have no idea what it would take development wise... Most Ive ever done is make the Where's Fidos Bone program in C+ XD
  7. J

Guild Pokemon Bank

OK so I don't know if this would be a programming nightmare but it would be amazing if each guild had a Pokemon bank in which each player could put Pokemon in for other guild members to use. Here's the catch though, only the person who puts the Pokemon in can permanently take the Pokemon back...
  8. J

Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event][CLOSED]

RE: Trainers wanted for population control efforts. [Weekend Event] its 5 days long, your'e not supposed to complete the event in 15 minutes. Be patient and keep looking, also be happy you're getting an event this easy, normally the time window is much smaller than 5 days.
  9. J

Are there any moderators left in this game?

So Ive been back for a week or so now, and Ive posted in trade to sell Pokemon for reasonable offers, most of which were met. During this time I have been harassed multiple times by groups of players who think if they belittle the seller, they can control the price of the sale. This is...
  10. J

PWO On Mac? Oh Yes...

good thread, and yes there should be a PWO for ipad before iphone =)
  11. J

Old Pwo Player/new Account + Adventure Progress.

hows it going man? i'm a player of the old PWO as well! started playing with this account about 4 years ago id say? weird seeing what PWO has become right? used to be so quiet and the GMs took themselves much less seriously lol. now everyone is hyped like PWO is their crack and they dont care...