Recent content by JD001

1. J

Favorite PWO pokemons?

Everyone knows my top fave is surprisingly moomoocow <3 Second and third in PWO..hmm. I'd probably have to say Espeon followed by probably Rhydon (they get no lubs)
  2. J

Pokemon spawns in the new event!

This is noted due to the fact that you will need to find a wild Skorupi and faint it in order to get the Silurian essence which is part of the overall quest (to get eggs/fossils). The wild Skorupi cannot be caught however you can obtain one via Egg from Mime Jr.
  3. J

Can't log into the game

already did so :p Now I just feel obliged to clarify I knew how to, just wasn't sure what happened. Danke again.
  4. J

Your memorable screenshots?

I remember this battle (: Good times. I did hard time in jail before..it changed me.
  5. J

Back to take over

Quiet a rare site for all in attendance to be on the same side earlier :p Congrats, we'll look for you on the big screen when they zoom in on your face haha
  6. J

Unofficial PWO Discord Server

Just wanna point out that several staff already use this app. Not sure whether having an unofficial one for pwo would be something they'd go for but hey, you never know!
  7. J

Back to take over

Hmm, are you the Bronie lover or the sammich maker? Also, drop by xat again sometime, haven't seen you in a while (since you lost to me in fantasy football<3)
  8. J

best pokemon sprite you seen?

You know, I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty nifty :p I'll have to agree with you on this one and say this is my favorite one in pwo!
  9. J

I'm back

Big Bird!! Welcome home (khug) I think I missed you when you dropped by xat the other night ): As Electro said, we're still active however not a large amount of the original members remain for reason a or reason b. We're still alive though :p Mad barking orders like a woman already, smh
  10. J

My coming back post

Domaniation, nice to see you again. Welcome back :p Hope to see you drop by xat again sometime!
  11. J

Hello all

Wait...Bobo still plays too.. I think this is a conspiracy of some sort. All the oldies coming back. Me Gusta. P.S. Welcome back, Perrini (Again)
  12. J

Checking in

No love for Red.. Regardless of your past endeavors, welcome back. Nice to see some old faces pop up every now and then.
  13. J

Back to take over

It took you this long to make a sammich? Better be a pretty dang good sammich, woman ):<
  14. J

Back Again To Stink Up The Place!

Stank, you know I love you too. Had to do that <3
  15. J

Back Again To Stink Up The Place!

Masquerading as a man with a reason My charade is the event of the season And if I claim to be a wise man, Well, it surely means that I don't know On a stormy sea of moving emotion Tossed about, I'm like a ship on the ocean I set a course for winds of fortune, But I hear the voices say ...that...