6. I.Am

You've been caught Nee!

Wow, this is really sad.
  7. I.Am

Mega Pokes !

Please. Thanks.
  8. I.Am

Bunch of tips, remarks, suggestions ...

Dude, get a life. Yes, lot of thing in this game doesnt make sense like money you mentioned and will remain no sense until the end of sense time. You dont sense me? Now go grind sense.
  9. I.Am

A more forgiving token store.

n..n..nerrrddd. -pets Electrofreak-
  10. I.Am

A more forgiving token store.

What market ? All i see is ded market. Plus pokes dont belong in token store, they belong in the wild .
  11. I.Am

How the money system works?

Random. Buy membership for extra bonus money. PWO need players like you, i miss that passion to farm money, i used to do that thing before. This game so dead right now not even one people in this forum want to reply your post.
  12. I.Am

Problems [ The awakening ]

Typical casual player. Dude, you need to hunt 23 hours per day, 50 minutes sleep, 5 minutes eat / drink and 5 minutes shower to increase your chance to get bad IV HR / Tier 100 pokes. Seriously, they need to reduce the tier 5 timer spawn to every 2 to 3 hours so people wont die to starvation...
  13. I.Am

Why There Is No..

Alright thanks.
  14. I.Am

Why There Is No..

As usual dead forum, dead players, dead everything.
  15. I.Am

Why There Is No..

( There you go click bait title )..Official tournament event ? The last one is 2011 which is FIVE YEARS ago. Are you guys lazy or something ? Lose hope on this game ? Busy ? Have to take care kids ? Every single day i see your in game battler requesting battle no switch so why not make an...