Recent content by HitmonFonty

1. H

OLD PLAYER TRYING TO BE BACK

Your appeal has been answered.
  2. H

using TMs

You should get a popup window open when you click on the TM. Within that window you click on the pokemon you want to choose the move. Another window will then open if the pokemon already has 4 moves and you can choose which move to replace. Make sure you are clicking on the TM exactly, then...
  3. H

Shiny Colors

Different coloured shinies wouldn't necessarily mean that you lose the original ones in the mix. As I suggested we could just make certain locations have those colours so you could hunt what you wanted when you wanted to. Just local variations. That way you would just get a random colour when...
  4. H

Shiny Colors

I love the idea, but I'm biased because I also put this forward many years ago. lol I even thought it would be cool to 'collect a team' of all different shinies of the same type and battle with them, just for fun of course. I love the idea of having events for crystal onix and other unique...
  5. H

Display rarity in-game next to pokemon locations when using /list command.

Discussion is always welcome, and although it may not seem so at times a lot of our development and updates comes from discussions like this. We didn't decide anything based on what came before- quite the opposite. The Spawn Project where these tiers were originated were developed because...
  6. H

Display rarity in-game next to pokemon locations when using /list command.

This just sounds like another way of asking us to pin down actual rarity rates while saying you aren't asking that to be honest. ;) Also I'm not sure that caching rarity rates would be a good idea if it's what I think it means. Rarity rates should be current at all times, otherwise there will be...
  7. H

Divide the rarity tiers: Tier 1, Tier 1+, Tier 2, Tier 2+, etc

I believe the plan was to streamline those lower tiers for more accuracy/practicality after feedback. There was just too much else to get done, I believe the plans may be around somewhere still but nobody is able to pick them up at this time. For higher tiers players can make their...
  8. H

Wondering

The only other thing I would suggest is using spore to put it to sleep or thunder wave to paralyse it. Both are risky however, I think using a move that has a lot of PP that won't bother you much while you're throwing your best pokeball at it would be the best option. Or let it sketch and then...
  9. H

Wondering

Just to be cleear, are you saying the smeargle didn't use sketch at all? And didn't sketch a move then run out of PP normally? Or did it try the move and fail because you were throwing a pokeball instead of making a move? Or was the smeargle faster than your first pokemon and move first? If...
  10. H

lost pokemon

Your logs won't go back far enough. You did give away pokemon and money before you left. If you think this was done by someone other than you, you could post an Account Issue on the Playerdex and I will look into it.
  11. H

Eevee

Can I get something more specific? Have you hunted them yourself and how long did it take to find them- or not find them?
  12. H

Eevee

That is some serious bad luck Justme. You're saying it took 400 odd hours to find one eevee? If others are also taking that long then the rate really does need to be checked to see if something hasn't broken.
  13. H

Eevee

I'd say if it's still taking a month playing 14 hours a day to find eevee then something is wrong. Eevee did have a ridiculous rate assigned to it pre-spawn testing but that was adjusted to far more sane levels. It is still on the lowest Tier however and is among the hardest pokemon to find in...
  14. H

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Try running the game as administrator. If you still have no luck we could move your character to a different map and see if that helps. We'll need to know when you're online for that though. Check out the Chat link on our homepage and as for staff help in there.
  15. H

No email receive

It seems you were able to complete your recovery process. Enjoy the game.