Recent content by GuiiHenrique

1. GuiiHenrique

Nature, You're Scary!

Well... First of all, Nature is something I really miss, but in my opinion, I don't see how positive it is to only add Nature to Pokémon caught after a certain date. Doing so is basically throwing players' gametime into the trash. A simple example: How would the Pokémon that appeared only in...
  2. GuiiHenrique

Opa - Friends

I can see that we agree on something. But I was confused, that's not what you said in the official post. Besides, it's not what Jinji said here, earlier... I think it would have been better for you to come to an agreement before answering me here. - But by the way, thanks! Apparently the 3 of...
  3. GuiiHenrique

Opa - Friends

Ooh, cool... It is allowed to use a program that is considered Macro because it considers that all its functions are not being used, but it is not allowed for a Guild to play as a team. Consider that, in the past, the only way to use the Old Rod was through the Bag and that players were banned...
  4. GuiiHenrique

Opa - Friends

Man... I'm not saying my art was pretty and blah, blah, blah... I wouldn't even put it in the top 7. I believe everyone knew that Lobonatico would win, after all he even works with that... But when you leave a poll open to the public, everyone has the right to vote for whoever they want...
  5. GuiiHenrique

Opa - Friends

I agree. Processes and stories really are more important. It is quite clear that the result did not matter to me. But you don't have to tell me that, you have to tell those who closed the contest. My problem is with those who are unable to organize a competition and still try to shift the blame...
  6. GuiiHenrique

Opa - Friends

Well, well, well... First of all I would like to say to EcruteaksGhosts members that this time we won't have a (s) Smeargle raffle within the Guild. Are we sad about it? Not! We just have fun. Now come on, could I be doing a year-end post? Yes, but since I don't usually do this kind of thing...
  7. GuiiHenrique

Optimizing Elite 4 runs with Amulet Coin

Simple and efficient team Team formed only by Catchable Pokémon and Moves learned by Lvl UP. The option to use items in battles except Amulet Coin and Exp Share has been discarded. Not much to explain. Weavile can be exchanged for Gyarados which works perfectly fine, use whichever you like...
  8. GuiiHenrique

Hello! There's not much to explain. Team made up of only catchable pokes and low value TMs. The exception is for Houndoom that learns Dark Pulse only by Tutor but can be exchanged for Ninetales if you prefer. I also chose to use as few items as possible and chose to discard the Choices. Grass...
  9. GuiiHenrique

It's a Greninja "Break"... a Pokémon TCG edition.
  10. GuiiHenrique

As E4 pokes have Items and Natures, I considered that currently leveling and farming Money is not for beginners, so I decided to use some pokes that are hard to get. There's not much to explain. Normal Battle: Protect should always be used at the beginning to protect a possible Fake Out...
  11. GuiiHenrique

Add Tokens as Rewards for completing Quests in Events.

The Wheel of Time... Inflation: It is characterized by the generalized and persistent rise in prices. Variation in prices is common in any economy, prices fluctuate due to market movements. Deflation: This is when price indices begin to fall rather than rise. It is related to supply (higher) x...
  12. GuiiHenrique

Mass-Search Open Playerdex Profiles, using Search Filters

Yes and no. If you can't find a Pokemon for sale, it could be because whoever has it doesn't want to sell. As an example I'll use the Wurmple you mentioned: A Guild member I'm part of has one, and his profile is totally open (I won't quote the nickname because I don't know if he agrees, but it's...
  13. GuiiHenrique

Edit: I use automatic translator in my browser and for some reason it translated to another language everything I said before sending...¬¬
  14. GuiiHenrique

Mart with a fixed value, adverts, creation of a mart through the forum and ad of sale through discord. So we do have some options of sale. Maybe the Poke not leaves the mart after 7 days because other players disagree with the value or simply because it doesn't please the LOW base of active...
  15. GuiiHenrique

I find this at least strange... Sometimes people leave their profile open just so that others can see their collection and not because they want to sell something. The suggestion to play with /pmoff (???) Limiting the mechanics to a player who is not looking for profit but just playing... is...